31. The seminar

Aditi's Point of view

I ran away.

I don't know why?

I ran away from the person whom I madly in love with since my childhood and missed him every second of the day. Even to fill hid empty place, I hallucinate him. I am not a schizophrenic patient. I don't imagine things but I love to imagine my handsome neighbour because he is only one for whom I am breathing.

I lost him eight years ago. He leave me when he went to the other city to achieve his dreams. I still remember how I ran behind his car and pleaded to him to meet me one last time but he didn't stop. I was angry on him.

I was angry on him that he also leave me. I wanted to hate him but my love was stronger than my anger. I never wanted to meet him again in my life but as the time pass my love over powered and I started loving him more than before because his memories witnessed all my pain, I went through. He is always in my mind when I moaned in pain. He is the first person to came into my mind when I wanted feel the warmth of other person.

He was with me when he was not in real.

I never wished to meet him again because I never want him to see me like this, broken and vulnerable, like a broken glass. When he leave the city, I always wanted, when we met again, he see me as a strong woman not the one who is unwanted for everyone. I wanted him to see me as a confident girl but everything finished when my family abandoned me forever and leave me between the animals who beats me whenever they want and always treat me like a street dog. Even street dogs lives in batter condition than mine.

First I thought I hallucinating him but when I realised, I was shocked. He completely changed from his teen age. Time really did the numbers on him. He became a strong man and he has the dominating personality which everyone fears. He looked more handsome than I last saw him. His features is more define and sharper than before but his eyes are same. They still holds the innocence in them. His lips are more pinkish than before.

My heart ache when I think this is the last meet of us. I decided not to come in front if him again and will never meet him in future. I don't want him to see me in miserable condition.

A tear drop on the latter in my hand, making the paper wet. Yes, I always cries when I read this latter but today there is something in my heart when I read this latter. It was like you get the thing you waited for years but when the thing is finally in front of you, you are not in the condition to welcome it with all your heart.

I wish he forgot about me like other people did in my life. I wish he never saw me again. I am a bad omen for everyone and I always prayers best wishes for him.

I kissed the latter and more tears fall out from my eyes when I closed my eyes.

"Dhruv hum aapse bhot pyar kerte hai per hum nhi chahte aap hame aise dekhe." I said while looking at the latter in my hand and fresh wave of tears wet my both cheeks.

(Dhruv I love you so much but I don't you to see me like this.)

Since I bumped to him, I was lost in his thoughts and my tears could not stop thinking about him. Today Bua ji gave me food herself. Maybe Dhruv is lucky for me, that's why I get the food today.

I laid down on the floor and hugged his latter to my chest. I love cuddles while sleeping. In my childhood I used to cuddle my pillow when I slept but now I don't have anything except the tore blanket. So I slept every night while cuddling Dhruv's latter. It makes me feel like I sleep holding him close to me.

My exhaustion make my eyelids heavy and I don't know when I sleep while cuddling to the latter.

****