11. Droping her home

Dhruv's point of view

"Okay boys pack up." Our coach shouted and whistled to end the practice.

Our coach is strict towards the practice. We have to practice basketball and football minimum two hours before school hours and two hours after the school. He drained all our energy from us till half of us looked dead and that is the reason of our fit body. I let out all my frustration and aggression of my life in playground to calm down my mind. Maybe that's why I am best player in my team and no one can defeat me if I am focused.

But there is one player I hate most.

Raghav Sharma.

He gave me tough competition in game and as well as in academics. I have to work hard in playground and academics just to beat his ass. The one thing I hate most in him, is flirting with other girls inspite of having girlfriend. I looked at him and he was busy with his friends, talking and laughing. I pick my bag and walked to washroom to cleanup.

After getting freshenup in changing room, I decided to go home. As I crossed the store room, I heard the fainted sound of someone's crying.

The voice was feminine.

"Is there someone..?" I asked while knocking the door.

"Please get me out. I am stuck here." The girl said in her heavy and shaky voice. She was knocking the door and asking for the help.

"Aditi..Is that you?" I asked her while leaning to the door. I recognized her voice as soon as she spoke.

"Dhruv..Kya aap hai? (Dhruv...Is that you?)" She asked in her shaky voice. From her voice, I can imagine, she cried a lot.

"Yes, it's me." I said in a firm voice.

"Dhruv Please get me out. There is lots of rats and cockroaches." She said between her sobs and choked in tears.

"Don't worry..I will get you out."

I looked at the door's handel and a medium size lock was hanging on the door's handle. I looked around for the heavy material or stone so that I can break the lock. Because I can't wait to go to peon and ask for the key of storeroom. She must be afraid, there inside. I want to get her out as soon as possible. But how she stuck there? Who locked her inside.

My eyes fell on the heavy red fire extinguisher. I walked to it and pulled it out from the wall. I put my free hand on wall and leaned to it.

"Aditi, I am breaking the lock. Just two minutes." I said in a soothing voice to calm her down.

"Okay.." I heard her fainted voice.

I hit the lock with fire extinguisher three and four time until it break and opened the latch of the door. As soon as I open the door of store room, I engulfed in a tight hug. I was stood stunned on my place, when Aditi hugged me and started cry, putting her head on my chest.

I don't  know what should I do. My heart was beating fast and I was feeling numb. This is the first time a girl is hugging me other than Divya. This is the first time a  girl crying on my shoulder and I don't  know what should I do. My hands are hanging on my side and she was sobbing on my chest while holding me tight, like her life depends on me. Her tears which I hate most in her eyes, are wetting my white shirt. I want to say soothing words to her so she can calm down but I forget how to speek. Suddenly my vocabulary list looks small.

I came out from my stunned state when Aditi's sobbed reached my ears. She is afraid right now and she need someone who can calm her down.

I raised my hands and touched her both shoulders firmly.