93. The misery of her life

Dhruv's point of view

"You sure, she is coming?" Raghav asked me third time and I nodded my head as yes. He is also impatient as much as I am.

"She will be here anytime." I said while taping my right foot impatiently.

We both are in this restaurant from past one hour. Raghav already drink five coffee while I didn't even touched the water which waiter offered us when we arrived here.

"May be she couldn't find the address?" He asked taking a sip from his coffee. I check the message again and read the address again.

"No, it's right." I said while showing him my phone and he nodded his head.

I find her number after a lot of difficulty. I had go back to the history again, convinced some people and pulled some strings to get her phome number. The woman I was finding in Mumbai, lives here in Lucknow itself and after lots of requests she is ready to meet me but very far from the city. So I decided this restaurant which was at the outskirt of the city and only few people knew about it. As soon as I find the contact number of that women I discussed the matter with Raghav and asked him to come my home this morning so we can go to meet that woman together. I can handle this matter alone but I know at some point I need his help because he is the SP of the district and he could help me in many ways.

Raghav looked at my full glass of water and then me. "Why are you not having anything? I already drink five cup of coffee but you didn't even touched the water." He asked.

"I am not feeling having anything." I said while shifting on my chair uncomfortably.

"You don't even have your breakfast. Are you okay?" He tooka a pause for a minute.

"Wait..." His eyes open in shock.

"Are you also fasting for Aditi?" He asked shockingly. I cleared my throat and looked to other side when he caught me. A wide smile spread on his lips along with mischievousness in his eyes. "My gosh! Dhruv Malhotra is fasting Karwachauth for his wife." He literally shout and I glared at him.

"Keep your volume down." I said through greeted teeth.

"Does she know?" He asked ignoring my warning. A smile came onto my face and I shake my head as no.

"Not now, but I know she will find soon." I said looking down with smile while thinking about her.

"Dhruv..." I looked up to him when I heard his generous voice without any teasing.

"I am happy that you marry Aditi. As much as I love Aditi, I also care about you. I have seen you in agony and pain but you are healing since she came back into your life. I know no one can take care of her like you did. You are always her shining star and she finally have it with her. Just don't loose her. You never find a girl who loves you like this." He said with genuine smile.

"I know." I smiled looking at him with same genuineness.

It's true Raghav is the only person who witnessed my suicide attempts and saved me. He saw me in my vulnerable state. He saw me crying like a baby for Aditi. He is the first person I confessed my love for Aditi. After Yash he is the on my man I could trust. If he did not save me from my suicide attempts, I would not be with Aditi by now.

Suddenly my eyes felll on the main entrance of the restaurant and I saw woman in her late thirties, draped in a saree. She was looking around for someone but then her eyes fell on us and she started walking towards us. I gestured Raghav to his and he also turn to look at the person. I nodded my head and he get my signal.

The woman stood in-front of us, clutching the strep of her handbag very tightly.

"Dhruv Malhotra...." She asked timidly.