71. Bhabhi

Aditi 's point of view

Like everyone said happiest moment come after the sad moments, smiles comes after the tears and light come after the darkness just like my today's morning. I woke up to the next whom I never think I could see again, whom I love from the deepest of my heart, my handsome neighbour and now my husband.

Well last night he was teasing me about going to his side on bed but when I wake up in the morning he was the one who was cuddlier me like a baby and his one hand was on my boobs.

He is obsessed with them.

But I don't mind. It gives me satisfaction that he founds me attractive and now partially he knows that I still love him but I would never going to confess this time. He should be the one to confess his love if really does. Though I don't get any hope but still I want that moment come soon when he feels the same as I feel for him.

I leave my old life behind and now ready to began my new life with my Mr. Malhotra. Soon I will tell him about my past life so he find any solution of my problems. I know only Dhruv and Raghav could help me in this. But I have to be very careful as it was very risky.

But not now. This is not the right time. I have just started my new life with Dhruv. Let me enjoy it first.

"You look happy today. Does Dhruv make your morning blissful?" I came out from my thoughts when Nikita bhabhi bumped her shoulder to me.

First I didn't understand but when things made clear to me I smiles shyly and blush crepe to my cheeks.

I bit my lower lip to hide my smile.

Nothing happened in the morning like Nikita bhabhi said. I woke up early before Dhruv and came downstairs while he was sleeping. I am happy and blushing because from now on I am opening the new chapter of my life with my Dhruv. I don't want any sorrow anymore in my life.

Just Dhruv and me.

"Now don't blush too much your husband must be hungry." Nikita bhabhi scold me fakely and leave the kitchen with the bowel of rice.

I also took another bowel and walked out of the kitchen. When I came into the dinning room, I saw him sitting in the dinning table, looking all handsome in his business suit, gelled up hair, wrist watch in his right hand, looking like a  handsome nerd while he was reading the newspaper.

He still does not notice me. Before his books are my enemy now this newspaper. I mean come on, his wife came with his breakfast and he didn't even spare the glance.

I served to everyone but his eyes are still dig into that newspaper.

"You have cleared your exam. No need to finish this now. First have your breakfast." Anuradha aunty snatched the newspaper from him and put it away from him on the dining table and then his eyes met with mine.

I was standing with serving spoon in my one hand and bowl on the other hand, waiting to serve him the breakfast. My eyes locked with him and we both lost forgetting our soundings. While I was looking into his eyes, his eyes were going from up to down.

He was checking out me.

I don't mind.

Someone cleared the throat, enough to break the magic between us and we both blinked many times to bring us in this world.

I served him the breakfast and sit beside him on the chair. I take some for myself but when about to have the spoon of rice I feel a hand on my thighs. I looked to my right to my husband who was having his breakfast like he was doing nothing. Slowly his hand go up to my saree and I gasped when he touched my bare stomach and started teasing my navel with his fingers. I pressed my lips together to suppress my moan.