49. Meeting his family

Aditi's point of view

I frown in my sleep and turn to other side when sun rays was disturbing me. Today kitchen floor look more comfortable and soft like I am lying on bed. I have the best sleep last night and after so long I have my cuddling pillow with me. I like cuddles while sleeping but in past years I don't have pillow to put under my head then forget about the cuddling pillow but last night it feels like I have my cuddle pillow with me again.

I wish I could have such sleep more often.

I open my eyes when I didn't sleep again but when I open my eyes I saw a different ceiling. I confused but then I sit up immediately when I found myself in different surroundings, not surroundings but I am in different room and lying on someone's bed.

Anxiety crawling inside me. I feels my heart beats getting fast. Sweat started forming on my forehead and I feel short of breath. I didn't remember anything from yesterday. I don't know how I get here. Last I remember was sleeping in office on my desk after that I don't remember a thing.

"Good morning.." I looked in front of me and there was Dhruv was standing, folding his arms wearing his t-shirt and blue jeans looking all handsome with his messy hair.

I sighed in relief when I realised, I am in Dhruv's room. My heart starts beat again faster but not because of fear but because of my handsome neighbour who was flashing his charming smile towards me.

He put a breakfast tray in front of me and set on the bad on the other side of the tray exactly in front of me.

I looked at the breakfast, there was a cup of coffee, a slice of bread slice and smile was made with red jam and there was a note beside which has a sorry written on it.

I looked at him and he was looking at me with hope. There was a guilt in his eyes and he was regretting what he said to me.

"Aditi, I am sorry. I don't deserve your forgiveness but still I want to apologise what I said to you the other day. You are the best thing happen to me in these past years and I don't want to loose you." He looked guilty. His eyes are saying truth and I am not made of hard stone. I could not get angry on him for long time especially when he is apologizing and looking so damn cute.

I could not help but a smile formed on my lips. I took the bread slice and eat it while smiling but looking down so he could not see my smile.

He put his hand under my chin and lifted lit making me look at him.

"Does this smile means, you forgive me?" He asked and I nodded my head as yes shyly.

A huge grin came onto his face and to my shock he took me in a tight hug. Because of his weight I fell on the bed and he fell above me. I got shock because of our position. He hugged me before but this is the first time I am lying under him, maybe second time but that time I was angry on him.

I giggled when he suddenly turn me around I was lying now on him. Our laugh echoes in whole room.

"Dhruv...." Again I giggled when he turn us over on the bed, now I am lying under him. I don't know what got into him but he looks in a good mood today.

He broke the hug and tuck the loose strand behind my ear which makes my cheeks red and eyelids bend down in shyness, smile did not leave my face. His left elbow was beside my head holding his weight while he was caressing my cheeks lovingly with his another hand.

"You look beautiful when you smile." I lifted my eyebrows when he whispered while tucking a loose strand behind my ear which makes my cheeks turn into red.

"I like when your cheeks turn red because of me not because of sun." He caressed my cheeks lovingly while looking at me intendedly. I was little shock to know that he knows the reason of my red cheeks is him not sun but I choose to keep quiet.