113. Intruder

Aditi's point of view

"How much bhiya?", I asked to the shopkeeper.

"740 madam.", I bring out two 500 rupees notes and gave it to the shopkeeper.

He gave me back the change and I put them in my purse. I looked at the car which was parked ten feet away from me. Driver was standing there calmly, looking around the rush in the market when I was doing shopping for Dhruv and my house. At evening I called Dhruv that I need to go to market to buy some groceries for the dinner and I can't wait for him to come as I would go late for dinner so he sent the car for me from his office. I was buying the groceries from the store when my eyes fall on the photo frame. It was made from glass and flowers were made at the corner of the frame. It was simple yet so beautiful. I smile came onto my face when I think about me and Dhruv. I am going frame Dhruv and mine picture in it and put it on our bed side table. I gave the money for the photo frame and shopkeeper packed it from me.

Driver comes to help me and carry all the bags to the car while I keep the photo frame with me as it was made of glass and I don't want any scratch on it. I was scrolling down my phone. checking Dhruv's messages who was asking me about my shopping and I was replying to him when I bumped into someone.

I looked up and shock came with a smile on my face while the person standing in-front of me have the same reaction as mine.

"Aditi..."

"Sheetal ji..." We both hugged each-other.

Sheetal ji has played the big role to get me justice. Because of her statement against Rahul helped us to make our case strong. I couldn't meet her in the court because it was difficult to face those monsters again and from that day I was planning to meet her as Dhruv has her address. I got tears in my eyes when I think about how she lost her husband and son because of me. The guilt was still there.

We both went to the near restaurant and I ordered coffee for both of us.

"I didn't know that you are in Lucknow.", I said while looking at her.

"No body knows. I was threatened by Rahul. He already end my family and I want to keep safe my only son.", She has pain in her eyes when memories of past reflects in her eyes. I can understand how difficult it could be for a mother to see her son get shot in-front of her eyes.

"I am sorry. What happened with you was my fault. If I didn't ask you to help me, your family might be with you.", I looked down in guilt.

"It wasn't your fault Aditi. Rahul was monster and I am happy that he was marched naked till police station and get humiliated like he humiliated. He deserves that.", She put her hand on mine and gave me her sad smile, still the pain was visible in her eyes.

"Come to my home.", I offered her but she shaked her head.

"I am moving out from Lucknow. I have a train in an hour. I just come here to buy some snacks for my son.", I nodded in understanding when she said that.

"You are glowing and looked happy.", She said while looking at my face and now she was having the genuine smile on her face.

"I got married to the love of my life. He knows about my past and he accepted me with that.", I said while holding my mangalsutra, feeling him close to me.

"Your husband is a gem. When I met him first time and tell him about your past he went crazy and wanted to kill Rahul,l. That time, I know that he can do anything for you.", A smile came onto my face when she talked about Dhruv and her meeting.

"Yes, he can...", I agreed with her and looked down while greening to myself, thinking about Dhruv.

We both talked few more thing and then I dropped Shital ji at her house in car and then I headed towards my house.