62. His fiancee

Aditi's point of view

Dhruv stopped the bike in front of his house and without saying anything or looking at me he went inside the house. I followed him behind. He was on call with Shastri ji when I reached inside the house. I stood in the corner watching him when he threw his phone on the couch after finishing the call and swiped his both hands on his face, then I noticed that his right hand is bleeding.

I walked to him and hold his bleeding hand in mine, then he noticed my presence in the room.

"Dhruv, Your hand is bleeding. Aapko kya zaroorat thi un logo se ladne ki." I looked at his hand, he has a long cut on his palm. He must get it in the fight.

(What is the need to fight with them.)

"I am going to do the same to every single person who hurt you and he dares to touch you then how could I leave him just like that." He said through greeted teeth with fire of anger in his eyes. He jerked off his hands from me without looking a me he walked inside the bedroom.

I followed him behind and walked into the bedroom.

"Aditi what are you doing?" He was about to went inside the washroom when I hold his hand and make him sit on the bed.

"Don't say a word now. You did what you want now let me treat you. I don't want any arguments on this." I pointed my finger to him and glared though I have tears in my eyes.

"Where is the first aid box?" I asked him and he gently pointed to the one drawer of the nightstand.

I sit in front of him, took his bleeding hand in mine and more tears starts following down from my eyes.

"Aditi I'm fine." He took his hand from mine but I hold his hand again and glared at him.

"No words, till I treat your hand." I said showing him my little anger. Only Dhruv is the only person I can show my anger on. Raghav and I both teased each other but we never fight but Dhruv and I we are different. We fight, we care and we may love each other.

"Okay fine."

He didn't say anything after that and let me treat his hand but never move his eyes from my face when I was applying ointment and wrapping white bandage in his hand. Though my cheeks are red and I was blushing under his gaze but I didn't looked at him.

I took the pain killer tablet along with glass of water, and gestured him to take it. But he didn't make any move to take it so I put the tablet in his mouth and make him gulp it with water. All the time when he was drinking the water his eyes did not leave my face and I was pretending like his hot gaze is not effecting me but my red cheeks were saying another story.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked. I lower down my gaze don't know what to say.

He never asked my permission before kissing he just hold me and started kissing me. I never oppose his kisses then why suddenly him asking me to kiss me make me blushing. This time also he didn't wait for my answer may be because of his impatient, he put his hand at the back of my neck and smashed his lips on mine.

His kiss was urgent and passionate like he wants to say something through the kiss. I put my hand on his which was on my neck and kissed him back. I was trying to match his pace but failed when he shoved his tongue inside my mouth and tasted the every bit of my mouth.

"Dhruv.." I whispering moan his name when he pulled my lower lip between his teeth and then sooth the pain while taking it between his both lips and suck them.

He brok the lips kiss and make his way from my cheek to my neck. I move my neck aside to give him more access. I wanted to replace all Karan's filthy kisses to Dhruv's lovely kisses. Dhruv's kisses for me is like I bathing into a holly water.