73. Dinner under the moon

Aditi's point of view

Dear Dhruv,

Do you think as much as I think about you. I know we are married but I am still unaware of your feelings. You never said anything clear to me. I know you said that, I always have special place in your heart but I want to know the name of that place.

We flirt all the time, smile, laugh and made out many times but how am I supposed to know, if this is real. I wonder what I look like in your eyes when you look at me with those beautiful eyes of yours. I wish I could just ask you what you think of me. It's like I want you to look at me but I turn my head, every time you do.

The way you teased me in the morning at the breakfast table, holding my hand and teasing my navel without thinking about anyone, made thousands of butterflies flutter in my stomach. You simple acts, the little things you do that makes me so crazily attracted to you.

I childhood when you I used to come at your house and you were present in the hall, lost in your world, I want to talk to you, ask you about the hidden pain in your eyes but then I see you smiling when you were giggling and smiling with Priya and I ask myself that if ever be in that place. I will ever be good enough for you.

Even after we meet again after eight years till now we are married for two weeks, I don't know how hard being around you and not saying all the things, I want you to hear. I am trying my best to act casual but all I can seem to do is get mesmerized in your eyes.

I don't have a fear of loosing you, I had run up to you , kiss you and tell you that I Love you.

Dear heart,

There is this guy who is my husband and you want me to confess my feelings but I don't want to, so can you please stop beating so fast when comes close to me.

I know you like him from a long time but if you don't want to scare him please be calm when he kissed my lips.

"How it is?" The conversation of mine with my heart break when Dhruv out another dress on me and asked the sales girl if it suits me. But my lips were sealed because my eyes were too busy to adore the person I have a secret crush.

I don't care about the dresses he selected for me because the person I yearn to have one glimpse, now is sitting beside me selecting the dresses for me.

He scrunch his nose and give the dress back to the sales girl.

"Show us something else." Sales girl nodded his head and went to pick another dress for me. After our check up he bring me to the shopping to lift up my mood. I felt low after the counselling session with Dr. Gupta but his small gestures win my heart and I could not stop myself adoring him.

Sales girl come with another saree. Dhruv put it on me and again scrunch his nose. Today I came to know that he is bit choosy. He was about to call sales girl when I stopped him

I chuckled sofly and put away the saree he was holding for me.

"We already bought enough dresses for me." I said.

He already bought many suites, saree and jeans-top for me. He is not stopping here, he said he is going to buy some western dresses for me.

He sighed and nodded his head,
"Okay, Please make the bill of all dresses." He ordered to the sales girl. She nodded her head and went to her boss to make a bill for our purchases while we both keep sit on the couch waiting for everything to pack.

It's not any famous brand shop or any famous boutique. We didn't buy anything expensive but all these clothes and dresses are matters to me because Dhruv brought them for me.