61. Furious Dhruv

Aditi's point of view

"Please help..."

It's dark everywhere in the room but I am wide awake asking help to get me out from this 3 feet long iron cage.

I shiver when cold air touch my naked body. I don't know how I end up here but I want to get out from here before he came again.

"Get me out from here." I again shouted for help but no one heard my plead. Suddenly I heard a foot steps approaching me and my room's door open.

"Hello sweetheart..." I put my hand on mouth to suppress my sob because he is the one who put me in this iron cage box.

I don't know what will he do with me this time. I could not see his face but I know it's him.

"Please leave me." I again beg to him, knowing that he would not leave me.

I don't know why but suddenly he started laughing like a maniac. His laugh was echoing in whole room making me scare.

"I will but let me have my ways with you." He speaks in darkness.

"I didn't do anything wrong with you." I cried out to him.

"I know but I am going to do everything wrong with you."

"Aaahhhh..."

I wake up when my nightmare reach the point which horrified me from last eight years. My breath was harsh, I was panting and sweat form on my forehead. I looked around and found myself in an unknown yet so familiar place like I have been here before, saw the same ceiling after I wake up. I  set on the bed in haste and saw Dhruv was standing in front of me leaning to the table, crossing his hands on his chest and looking at me.

I started having pictures in my mind about last night. How I fought back to Aakash bhiya, how Karan and his friends almost raped me and how I ended up in Dhruv's arms. But I don't remember after I fainted.

I am not wearing my clothes, I have different clothes on me that means Dhruv changed my clothes and he may see everything.

"Don't worry..I changed your clothes after switching off the lights. I didn't see anything." I looked at him when he answered my unasked question like he can read minds. I looked down to my hands and try hard not to run into his arms because what happened last night broke all the strength I have built in past years. I was just praying that he does not ask me about last night.

"What happened with you last night?"
He asked with same hard look. I can feel his anger through his curting words.

"Nothing. I just wanted to see you." I looked down in embarrassment because I don't want him to get into any trouble because of me. I could not tell him about my family that they had beat me again and Karan is very dangerous.

"Fuck..."

I looked up and he was running his fingers in his hair looking very angry and inpatient.

"Aditi I am not fool. Do you know, How worried I get seeing you last night at my door looking all miserable. So tell me the name yourself or I have other ways to find out." He shouted on me.

I did not say anything just keep quiet. I want to save him from every danger. I don't want to put his life at risk. I know my silence making him impatient but I have to do this for his own safety.

He walked forward, he put his both hands on bed beside me and leaned down to my level.

"Aditi, do not test my patience. Who did this to you? I want name. " He said every word calmly but I can feel his anger behind every word he says.