89. Father's scolding

Aditi's point of view

Behind every sweet smile, there is a bitter sadness that no one can see and feel. They are just aware of that smile we have plaster on our lips but no one can see those tears we have shed behind those eyes.

Sometimes I thought how people were right that the silence spoke thousands words but no one heard them. Dhruv and I both have reasons to be sad in life. Where Dhruv live it fully and used it as a fuel to change his life, to came out from the trauma he had in his childhood.

He was rapped by his PT teacher, he had witnessed his bestfriends death but no one noticed his sadness and tears. Everyone in his life was only expecting him to make them happy but no one care about his happiness. I was also one of them. I was always expecting him to love me, to confess his love but technically I never tell him that I love him. I just assumed myself everything. If I had enough in my life, he was gone through worst.

I know kife wasn't easy for both of us but I was also being rough to him. Keeo pushing him when he came back to my life.

Today he shared his dark past with me. He doesn't have secrets to hide. Maybe this was the loyalty people are expecting in marriage.

I looked towards my husband and then our joining hands. He has small smile on his face he looked relax. I don't know why but I fall in love for him more. He had a bad childhood. He was sexually abused but he was still giving me so much love thay I could only dream of. I don't know what life was holding for both of us but I just wanted to hold his hand like right now and wanted to grow old with him.

His hair was blowing in the air. He was driving the car with his one hand but I know he was thinking about us. His smile says it all.

Car entered in the driveway and he stopped the car in the garrage. Since we start our journey again after he shared his past we both didn't utter a word but this silence wasn't eating us. This was like it was giving us time of soothing and understanding things around us.

I freed my hand from Dhruv's hold and make my way to open the door.

"Aditi...." I stopped and turn to him when he called me. He took my hand in his and kissed on my knuckles, making my eyes down and turn my cheeks red.

"What happened between us last night, it's going to happen everyday. I won't hold myself anymore so be ready." I looked up and my eyes met with his deep eyes. He was talking shamelessly about what happened between us last night and wanted to do more. I never thought he would be like this.

I bit my lower lip to stop my blushing smile. I pulled my hand from him and we both stepped out from the car at the same time. Before I could leave from there Dhruv hold my hand and pinned me to the car. He put his hands on the both side of my head and leaned to me.

He tuck a strand behind my ear and traced his tumb to my lower lip.

"You keep running but I will always chase you." He whispered in my ear seductively and made me ghasp when he suck my ear lobe.

I hold him by his bith shoulders and dig my nail when he blow his hot breath to my neck making me weak by my knees. His hot breath making me dizzy and I couldn't utter a word. He kissed on my cheek, making me close my eyes and slowly he came close to my lips. I know by now I am all red because of the romance amd he was enjoying my condition, he has put me on.

"Someone will come." Finally I was able to speak but my voice came out as a whisper.

"I don't care. I just want you." He kissed at the corner of my lips and I let him do what he was doing. I was getting lost in the spell he was created with his words and kisses.