85. Betrayal of the family

Aditi's point of view

From past few months, I have been living in my dream. I married to the person I alway loved but today it truely feels like it was forced not for me but Dhruv also. The way he is behaving with me was really hurting and painful. Not just ignoring me, he lete fall down and leave me weeping. Once he was the one who wioed my tears and now he is the reason I have tears in my eyes.

The silence in the car was that thick that you can cut it with knife. Again tears brim into my eyes when I looked at him. His jaw was still clenched and his face was glowing in his own sweat. He was fighting with his own battle which was going inside in his mind.

Not just once he looked at my side. I again leaned to the window and gulp down my tears. I have decided not to say anything to him now on. If he wants to ignore me then let it. I have tried enough. If he wants to come back to me I will welcome him with open arms, if he doesn't then I will let him go.

The car stoped in- front of the villa, which was bigger than Nikhil bhiya's villa and without waiting for Dhruv I stepped out from the car.Party music was on and I can hear that from hear. Dhruv came to my side and without looking at each other's side we both walked inside. Party was held in the garden and I already spotted my in-laws who were enjoying drinks and starters.

"Thank God dued you arrived. I thought I will die here alone. Aunties and their daughters are not living my sides. I know, I am hard to resist but still I also need somw personal space." Raghav walked to us and tell us his story while wiping the sweat from his forhead. Dhruv and him share a brotherly hug.

"Get married then..." Dhruv said while breaking the hug.

"No thanks...I love my freedom. Look at yourself, after you get married to Aditi you almost stopped drinking and smooooooo......" Raghav's word stuck in his throat when Dhruv glare at him and finally his eyes fell on me.

"Aditi, you are also here. I didn't see you. You know that I never touched drinks and cigarettes. I also suggested Dhruv to quit them. You know what Dhruv, I really need to have some serious talk with you." He looked horrified.

"Don't mind me and I know how sane you both are." After saying that I walked away from there.

Nikita bhabhi, and Divya was busy with their friends while Anuradha aunty was talking to Priya and his mom. I didn't disturbe anyone so I sit on a couch which was near the stage.

Lost in my thoughts, I was looking at the people who were smiling and laughing with eachother ad I was the one who was alone in crowd. Today I really feel alone. Dhruv completely ignored me. He was standing in-front of me with Raghav having their drinks but not once he comw to me and asked me if I am okay or I need something. My eyes welled up with tears when I was looking at him but suddenly his eyes met with mine and I turned my face away to hide my tears. When I did not control I stood up and walked to the corner where no one can see my tears.

Why Dhruv...why are you pushing me away from you. Everything was going perfect then what happened suddenly that you started ignoring me. I will apologies to you but just once tell me where did I get wrong. A sobbed leave from my mouth and I put my hand on my mouth but still my tears were not stopping..

"Keep this. You are going need them in future." Someone bring the tissue paper in-front of my face and when I turn to look at the person, it was Priya who has the victorious smile on her face.

I ignored her and started to walked away but my legs stopped after hearing her next words.

"What happened Aditi? Worried about your falling marriage?" She has that dirty smirk on her face. First I thought to ignore her but now she is getting into my nerves. I turn and wlked to her.