55. Her first letter

Dhruv's point of view

My gaze to the seminar hall, full with people, applauding for me when I finished my speech. I was the last one giving the speech of today's session. My eyes fell on the exit gate gate of the seminar hall and I one of my man standing there with a white envelope in his hand. He nodded his head when  my eyes met with him. I thanked the host and make my way towards the exit gate of the seminar hall. I took the envelope from him and my lips curled up into a soft grin when I read the name of the sender.

from Aditi....

It's been a week already, I am here and this is her first letter I am receiving. It's been already a week, I heard anything from her. I took updates about her, from Raghav and my other men but still there is not a word from her. Sometimes I want to asked to Raghav to give his phone to her so I could talk to her for sometimes but I know Aditi won't like it so I ignore the idea as soon as it came into my mind.

"Dhruv, you coming?" One of my colleague officer called me.

"Yeah, give me five minutes." He nodded his head and leave. I again turn my attention to the letter which my beautiful neighbour send for me.

There is a grand dinner organized for all officers after the seminar, I want to go to my room and read my beautiful neighbour's letter which she wrote for me for the first time but I have to attend the dinner, it's important. I can't ignore it.

So after having dinner with other officers and my seniors I directly went to my room. I was reluctant between taking shower or reading her letter but then I choose to shower first as I want to read her letter without other things in my mind. It cold in Mansouri. It's usually hazy sunshine in the morning but at night temperature drops to 14°C. In my free time I went to the famous maal road of Mansouri and did a small shopping for Aditi. I bought some sweaters and earrings for her. I wish she could be here with me when I was roaming around the road looking things fir her. I wish we both could enjoy this cold together and explore this beautiful hill station with hand in hand.

Under the hot shower I could only think about her, from imagining her taking shower with me to making love to her on the cosy bed under the warm bedsheets and her soft naked body touch against mine when touch her sensitive spots, exploring them with my lips that make her moan my name which echoes in the whole room and no one was there to hear us. I groaned when I found myself hard again. Nowadays I turn on easily with her in my mind. Is it sin to think about her in that way because right now I don't have any right on her.

Yet...

Soon I am going to change this, confessing my feelings to her but I need some time to reach there.

Aditi, my darling just give me some more time, just a little patience then no one can apart me from you.

I took the towel and wipe my wet body. I wore the off white sweater which she gifted me on my birthday. It is little loose to my fitting as she doesn't know about my fitting but it's comfortable for me as I don't feel suffocated in it. This is most beautiful birthday gift I have ever received and this is very close to my heart because my beautiful neighbour knitted this for me. I don't know how long it will take her to knead this and how she managed between office, college and house chores I am going to keep this with me forever. I wear it every night. It makes me feel that she is with me here and I sleep with her every night beside me.

I set on the study table and turn on the table lamp. That was the only source of light, I switched on. I took her letter and looked at it for a minute. Again a grin came to my face when again I read her name and traced it with my fingers, like I am touching her soft cheeks.

In my letter I have written all my feelings, what I am feeling for her from past months, though they were not clear but I tried. I still do not confessed that I like her. I feel something romantically for her. I want to see her face when I confess to her. Maybe then she leave that hell and come with me.