81. The naughty husband

Aditi's point of view

                           Warning 18+

Dhruv,

The name I have chanted since I saw him first time. I have his dream almost every night and now days they become wild and full of desires. I supposed not to feel like this but I couldn't help. The more I ignore those feelings, more they make home in my mind. sometimes I couldn't focus on my studies, just think about him and his kisses. I can smell his cologne in my sleep. I pressed my thighs together and my stomach churned in excitement when thousands of butterflies dance in my stomach and a wave of pleasure pass through my centre. I can feel the hot liquid stream down from my core. I am having the wet dream of him for the first time.

"Aahhh...."

I don't know if it's in my dream or I actually moaned when I feel something wet on my right nipple. I know it will be shameless but I am loving this dream. It feels so actual. I can feel Dhruv's hand roaming on my bare stomach.

"Aahhh...." I again moaned loudly and my eyes get open. I looked at the ceiling confusingly. This is not where I sleep last night.

I looked down and saw Dhruv was sucking on my right nipple not just sucking he was bitting on it and twirling it with the tip of his tongue. He looked up make a eyes contact with mine while sucking on my righ boob.

"Ddhrruuvv...." I clenched his hair in my fist and arch my back when he sloppy suck on the nipple.

"Good morning baby..." He leave my nipple and took my lips in a passionate kiss. I moved my lips against his while holding his face closer to mine. The endearment he used often, please to my ears and enough to make my heart beats raise.

"What were you doing?" I asked between our lips. My breath was heavy and it came out in a whisper.

"Giving my wife a best morning." He took my lips again in a kiss while his right hand was tracing on my thighs.

"I was sleeping with Divya?" I asked him again between our kisses.

"But I can't sleep without you." He pulled my lower lip between his teeth. We both kissed eachother passionately like it was our last kiss. He broke the kiss and sit on his knees. He removed his t-shirt over his head while making a eye contact with me which bring red colour to my cheeks. I have never seen such a perfect body. His abs are on the right places, tight muscles, everything about his was just perfect. Before I could touch his perfect body he leaned down.

He then lift up my top a little, reviling my brests for his hungry eyes. He opened his mouth and slowly rolled his tongue on my left nipple while fondling with the right one. He keep doing his torture, sucking them butting them until he got setisfy with my breasts. He give a last suck and then touched our foreheads. We both are panting, catching up our breath. We both have our eyes closed.

"Aditi, I want to take a step ahead will you allow me?" He asked.

Taking a step ahead, is he going to complete our marriage. I never thought we are going to do that this soon. I had just discussed about this with Nikita bhabhi last night and today Dhruv is ready to complete our marriage.

"Don't worry we are not having sex. I just wanted to explore you little more. May I...?"

My cheeks turn into red when he used the word sex. He is getting more bold now days. Unconsciously I nodded my head and he traces down the kisses from my cheeks to my both boobs to my stomach and my breath stuck in when he kisses on my waist line.

He hooked his thumb to the waistband of my lower and slowly slide it down from my leg. I was left in my black lace panties. This is the first time Dhrv has seen this much my expose body. I have closed my eyes. I was too shy to looked into his face. Words stuckes in my throat and my breath hitched when I feel his soft lips in my inner thighs, giving a slopy kisses and making his way to my centre.