41. The savior

Dhruv's point of view

I was again feeling like someone pushed me to the dark tunnel and closed the doors and let the darkness sucking out my soul slowly. Yash and Aditi's voice still are echoing in my mind and they both are asking me for the help to save them from their parents. But I can't reach them because I was being stuck in this dark tunnel. Again the monster of darkness caged me in his grip and this time his grip was more tough then before. He was laughing at me while sucking the soul out of me and I know today is the end of me.

"Dhruv....."

I heard her voice again and I pressed my both hands near to my ear to block the voice.

"Dhruv, what happened? Who did this to you?"  Her voice was feeling more real now and she wasn't crying.

"Please I am sorry. Please go. I can't handle all this." I said while closing my eyes tightly. She put my head on her lap and I hide my face in her stomach to block everything from my sight.

"Dhruv, Humari or dekhiye. Hum hai Aditi. Aapki dost." She was pleading to me and requesting me to look at her but I keep my head hide in her stomach.

(Dhruv, look at me. It's me Aditi. You. friend.)

"Dhruv, please." She begged to me and I can hear the pleading in her voice.

With a lots of difficulties I pull out my face from her stomach and looked at her. Her beautiful eyes filled with tears but there were only concern in her eyes instead of pain. I blinked many times and touch her cheek to confirm if she is real or my mind again playing with me. She hold my hand and kissed on it then I believe, indeed she is with me.

She made me stand on my feet with lot of difficulties and rub my both hands. She took her dupatta and wiped the sweat from my forehead.

"Take a deep breath." She said while doing it herself and I followed her instructions and started taking deep breath.

Inhaling and exhaling.

"Think about something you like and the best moment in your life." She instructed me and I started doing what she said.

My mind bring back to me to my childhood when I meet Yash for the first time and how we both become best friends than my mind started playing the images of Aditi and me when first time I saw her in her terrace, all damped in rain but looking gorgeous in red. When first time she hugged me and I took her in my arms when she fall from the kitchen's slab.

How we met again after eight years. My mind bring me back to yesterday and the images of me kissing her started playing in my mind, calming my heart and soothing it. I again found the light in the dark tunnel and she came to me to take me with her breaking all the walls of that dark tunnel.

I keep doing it until my mind get calm. I didn't notice Aditi was standing with the small water bottle.

"Here take this you feel better." She gave me the water bottle and I took it from her. I gulped down all water like I was thirsty from ages and throw the bottle in trash can.

"You okay?" She asked in concern and I nodded my head as Yes.

"Wa...was tha...tha..."

"I am suffering from PTSD. You just witnessed my panic attack." I know what she wanted to ask so I said it without any hesitation.

she shared many weak moments with me and I am glad I just shared one with her. From years I suffered all the panic attacks alone but this is the first time when some one was with me and helped me to get out of it. Someone hold me in their arms when I was feeling weak emotionally.