108. Family reunion

Dhruv's point of view

It's 5 in the evening. Sun is setting in the west, making it difficult for me to look into the dark. I turn the car's headlight and took the right turn, now driving the car on the dirt road. I looked at Raghav who was talking to someone in the phone.

Tomorrow is my wedding and today is my sangeet. I grin to myself when I read Aditi's name on my palm written with henna. Today she was looking happy when everyone performing our wedding rituals. This what she wanted. When we both married last time it was forced. None of us had smile on our faces. We both our having our inner battles. She begged me not to marry her but I did what I think was right at the time. But now we both don't have any confusion. We both are in love and getting married. Our family give us this chance to again and I am going to make it 100 persent of it.

My heart still ach in pain when I looked at Aditi innocent face. How could someone be so cruel to her? How could she endure all the pain alone? Did their heart not ach before raping her? Did they not think about their daughters and sisters when they were forcing themselves on my beautiful neighbour?

My elbow was rested on the car door's  window and my hand on my lips. I was driving the car with my one hand and I was lost in deep thoughts of her. Two days back I went to Saharanpur to hunt those other six monsters who ruined my Aditi's dignity. With the help of Raghav I bring them in Lucknow and now we are in our way to meet them. I hide them in the same Wearhouse where I hide that person who sent Aditi,'s pictures to me. Rahul was behind the bar and his reputation was already ruined by media. His father who could help me in this case is no more and other people from his political party took this chance to grow in politics. His wife already leave him. She took this chance to ran from his fist and his sister, that bitch Nisha rtrying hard to bail him out but she still don't get the success. Basically he is alone in this journey and I have something in my mind about Nisha because she is the main reason behind all the fuss had created in Aditi's life.

I stopped the car in front of the Wearhouse and Raghav and I stepped down from the car and walked inside. Two other government cars are already parked in the driveway. We already can hear the crying and shouting voice from outside the Wearhouse.

"Raghav and Dhruv we are waiting for you.", Raghav and I greeted the Dig and SSP sir when they acknowledged us.

This Mahabharat is no more between Aditi and those rapist now this is the war between the government officials and politicians. Every single government officer come on my side when yhey came to know about what happened with District Megistrate's wife in C.M Rao party. It was like a slap to our government officers from those illiterate people who ran our government. Everyone fuming in anger and wants the revenge. No one care about the aftermath. They want to show the politicians their true place and its hight time to show them what we can do.

After exchanging few words with DIG and SSP sir we all went yo the room where we hold those six rapist. Their hands were tied to the cealing, face wwas covered with black cloth and according to my order they were naked. I gave the special order not to give them cloth and torture them until they lost their conciousness and when they got back their sences torture them again. What I am doing to them it's nothing in compare to what they had done to my Aditi.

"Dhruv Raghav what is happening here itself all unofficial. We have our trusted people here. Make sure no one knows about their arrest until we make it officical. We are glad that Dhruv show the courage to fight against these politicians.", SSP sir said looking at those rapist.

"Sir kab tak hum in politicians ke talve chatte rahenge. Kisi ko to inhe inki aukat dikhani hi thi.", I said looking at those rapist and fisted my palm.

(How long we have to lick their asses. Someone has to come forward and show them what they are without us.)

DIG sir gave me the letter. I took it from him and read it. It was from the court.