104. My so called parents

Aditi's point of view

"Dhruv...where is my Admit card.", I shouted on him while going through my purse.

"I put it on the bed.", He replied back from the kitchen.

Today is my prilims and I am going all nuts and my dear husband don't know what he was doing in kitchen from last half an hour because as far as I know he doesn't know how to boil a water let away the cooking. I frown when I saw a pile of clothes on the bed and it was none other than my husband's clothes. I picked all of them and put them in a laundry basket.

"Dhruv, it's not here.", I shouted again when I did not find it on the bed.

"Baby, I don't know please look carefully. It must be there.", He again shouted back from the kitchen. Last night he bring my admit card when he came back home from his office and he was confirming my exam center. I opened the drawer of the nightstand and find my admit card there. I put it in my purse and checked other things.

"Dhruv, where is my watch?", I asked him when I did not find my watch. Today we have exchanged our roles. Every morning Dhruv asked me about his things and I gave his things while making breakfast for both of us.

"It was on the dressing table.", He shouted from the kitchen. I found my watch where he told me. After wearing a watch I made my way to the outside.

"Babu I am getting late, what are you doing in kitchen?", I asked him, while making my way to the kitchen but he came out side with a plate in his hand and a bowl of curd in his other hand. He put them on the dinning table and take out the apron he was wearing over his office attire. He was looking damn hot in his white dress shirt, sleeves rolled up to his elbow, watch in his wrist and dark pants.

Aditi, focus you have exam today.

He bring the half burt toast for me which reminds me we don't have breakfast today.

"Dhruv, I am not hungry.", I made a face looking at the toast. I was so nervous that I wasn't feeling hungry.

"One toast won't hurt you. I won't let you leave without having something.", He hold my scalp and I opened my mouth. I took a bite from it and finished it in three bites. He made me eat three toast atleast and after that he made me drink a whole glass of milk.

"Dhruv, I am full..", I put my hand on his wrist when he was holding the glass in front of my mouth.

"Don't whined like a baby. It just a one gulp.", He made me drink the whole glass of milk and then whipe my mouth with the his palm. He then bring the bowl of curd and sugar which made me laugh.

"Who told you about that?", I asked him.

"Internet.", He made me have one spoon of sugar and curd which made me emotional. He then went to our small temple and did my tilak also made me have a prashad. I got emotional seeing him caring me so much and I hugged him tightly.

"You know that, you are the awesome husband.", I said while hugging him tightly.

"Yeah, I know that.", He chuckled softly and kissed on my head. Our moment break when a car honked from outside. His convey is here and we have to leave.

*****

Car stopped in-front of my exam center. A constable open the door for Dhruv and me, we both step outside from the corner. My anxiety reached to its peak when I  saw the number of students there. Dhruv came to my side and gave me the water bottle. I gulped the half bottle of water while looking at the students who were doing the last minute reading. My eyes averted to Dhruv and I saw his smile face.

"It's natural to get nervous before your exam but don't let it overcome to you. Just remember one thing, the exam will be tough for everyone and it would be easy for everyone. Give your hundred percent don't worry about the result.", He said while tucking the loose strand behind my ear. His words gove me the strength and helped me calm down my nervousness.