Chapter 117: Hey There Stranger

(Aye, another gay Peter Parker chapter, I think it's good, I don't know. Lol.)

Anyway on with the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter roamed the halls of his home, bored out of his mind, his parents were working late at night, his siblings were off doing whatever, and he was all by himself. Having finished his homework and just about watched every single Star Wars movie, again, for the millionth time. He couldn't help but wonder about going out for a walk, going somewhere where no one knows his name. Let me backtrack for a second, Peter is the son of Tony and Pepper Stark.

You heard me right, he's the son of a multimillionaire and a successful business woman, a little sister who was following in their mother's footsteps, a genius IQ and an amazing older brother, with an even bigger IQ. Let's just say, he sometimes wished he was able to just be himself. No matter where he went he had put up a facade, he wasn't able to hang out with his friends, because if he did something stupid, it would "ruin the family's reputation" and that sort of nonsense.

The only person Peter could trust, who was able to keep anything he needed to be a secret, was his best friend, Owen Winslow, speaking of which, was at Peter's room window knocking on it. He waved at Peter who smiled and let him in. "Hey there stranger, what's up?" Peter greeted.

"Pete, you texted me an hour ago to come over." Owen said smiling whilst shaking his head.

"Yeah, but still, how've you been?" Peter asked.

"Currently? My mom and dad are fighting about whether or not we shouldn't have rice with vegetables and dumplings for dinner tomorrow, either way, I'm not complaining." Owen replied.

"Oooo can I come over? Your mom makes THE best dumplings."

"I could ask, but then, she'd stress over making enough for everyone and make sure you'd take extras home, so..."

Peter pouted, "No dumplings?"

Owen laughed, "No dumplings." Peter silently cursed at his friend's reply, whenever he was with Owen, he felt a sense of freedom he'd never felt before. Like a heavy weight from the social pressures and stressful situations was lifted off his shoulders. Peter loved that feeling, it was amazing, what he loved more was the way Owen's eyes sparkled.

The way his smile glowed ever so bright, the way his intelligence kept up with his, they could talk about anything for endless hours. Peter's had a crush on Owen for about six years now, no one knew, not even his other two friends Ned and MJ. He couldn't really trust anyone with that, so he kept it to himself, of course at some point he'd have to tell Owen the truth. But right now would seem too early, then again he was six years late.

The two teens sat down in the living room, scrolling through Netflix trying to decide on what movie they wanted to watch. So out of boredom they picked a horror, Peter despised them, but was too bored to just refuse watching it. Him and Owen were sitting only inches apart cuddling under a fluffy blanket. Owen could feel Peter tensing up at almost every jump scare.

He inched his hand closer to Peter's, feeling a blush creep up onto his face. Peter laced his fingers intertwining them with Owen's. The cinema room was dark, every motion in the movie was illuminating, lighting up everything. Peter turned to Owen, searching for a longing gleam in his eyes, he found it, and a tiny voice was yelling: "just do it! See where it goes!"

Peter leaned forward and kissed Owen, Maybe time stopped when his lips met Owen's, but the flutter only intensified. Peter's heart pounded in his chest as his knees got weaker. He could only focus on how soft he felt against Owen's mouth, how addictively he invaded all his senses.

It still wasn't clear if Owen dreamed this moment to life, but there was raw emotion in the way his fingers curled around. He kept his eyes half open, sneaking a guilty peek at Peter every time he came back for air, just to make sure this wasn't a product of his imagination. He wasn't sure if nature rooted for this moment or if his mind tricked him into a perfect present, but every breath he took smelled like jasmine and for the first time since he'd known himself, he didn't feel shy.

If anything, the warm feeling of his breath, although destabilizing, was inviting. This time around he draped both arms around Peter's small frame and met his lips again halfway. Either way, both teens couldn't believe this was happening. Finally after a few minutes, they pulled away smiling and looked each other in the eyes.

"That was..." Peter trailed.

Owen giggled, "Amazing." He finished Peter's sentence. Peter laughed, but then his smile disappeared.

"Oh god." Owen looked at Peter in concern, he was worried that this was all a joke.

"W- What is it?" Owen asked.

"I- right, so no one knows about me being gay, only you know, I'm not ready to tell anyone about me, about us." Owen understood how Peter felt, he knew what it was like to be trapped, in his own head keeping a big secret from everyone he knows. I mean, Owen figured out he was gay after watching a Korean drama where he thought the main guy was cute.

But instead he nodded, "Yeah, don't worry about it, I won't say anything about us. I know what it's like to have to keep that a secret." Owen told Peter, in response Peter nodded his head. It felt good to get this off his chest.

Peter leaned forward and kissed Owen, feeling those same butterflies erupting in the pit of his stomach, he could definitely get used to that feeling every chance he got. "H- Hey Pete, what should we do now?"

"Well, I was thinking we could maybe, go on a date." Peter replied, hoping Owen would accept.

"I'd love to, but we have to be careful around the paparazzi, y'know so your parents don't find out." Owen said.

Peter shyly smiled, "Yeah, by the way I really like you Owen."

Owen smiled back at the other boy, "I really like you too Peter."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End of Chapter 117