Chapter 81: The Golden Trio a request by @Fandom-Princess7875

Kindergarten, where you live your best life. You basically just get to play all day and eat snacks. Unfortunately you have to take naps but other than that it's amazing! It was currently Peter Parker's first day of kindergarten.

It was recess, and little Peter was playing in the sandbox making sandcastles, and pretending his tiny fingers were different Star Wars characters. He set out on a mission that was of the utmost importance.

As he was playing he noticed laughter from the slides, he turned and a group of kids were laughing at another little boy. Peter put his tools down and ran to help aid the boy.

"Hey! Leave him awone! You're not being vewy nice." He said.

"Well what are you gonna do? Little baby!" One of the boys said.

Peter crossed his arms, "I'll tell Mrs. Maybewy! And you'll get in big twouble!"

The other boys scoffed and walked away, Peter turned to the other boy and helped him up off the ground. The little boy was a little taller than Peter but wore a small smile on his face.

"Tank you for helping mwe." He said.

"You're welcome! My name's Peter, what's yours?" Peter asked.

"I'm Ned! Nice to meet you Pweter." Ned said.

"Wanna play with me at the swand box?"

"Sure!" Ned replied.

Ned then followed Peter to the sand box and they began to play together, even talking about anything and all Star Wars topics related.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Years later Peter and Ned were starting their first day of fourth grade, so far it wasn't bad but it wasn't exactly good either. The infamous Flash Thompson was going to school with them and that meant the torture would go on.

They sat through classes breezing through their schoolwork, which was fun and educational but soon they were getting bored with how easy it all was.

Lunch came around and how the food here wasn't terrible was beyond Peter because he thought school food was pretty bad which is why his expectations for the cuisine was very low.

But miraculously it was actually appealing and he liked it. When him and Ned sat at their table there was already a girl sitting a little ways across from them with a book stuffed in her face, with her tray of food next to her.

Why isn't she getting up and leaving the table? Peter thought.

"Y'know you losers can stop staring at me now." She spoke.

"O-oh sorry." Peter stuttered out.

Ned didn't do what his friend did, you could say he was more confident than Peter. Sure they were both shy, awkward, and nerdy but Ned was definitely more confident than Peter whereas Peter was more shy.

"Hi I'm Ned! Who are you?" Ned asked.

The girl turned her head tilting it to the side. Why were these boys talking to her and interrupting her book? "I'm MJ, and you two losers are?" She asked.

"Well I'm Ned as I just told you, and this here is my friend Peter." Ned said pointing towards Peter.

MJ looked at Peter who had his head down and only glanced at her. "He doesn't talk much does he?" She asked.

"Uh no not really, he's super shy but don't worry once you get to know him he'll open up more." Ned said.

"Okay then hello to both of you." She said.

From then on MJ hung out with the two boys and protected them from Flash and his friends. Sticking by them and making sure they are okay, and ultimately being their friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was Halloween night for the trio, they were dressing up as their favorite characters from the classic novel and movie series Harry Potter. Peter was dressed as Harry Potter, Ned was dressed as Ron Weasley, and MJ was dressed as Hermione Granger.

May and Ben helped Peter get ready hand sewing his costume, he already wore glasses, and May even painted a realistic lighting bolt on his forehead. "You look awesome Pete." Ben said.

Peter smiled shyly, "Th- thanks Uncle Ben, why didn't you and aunt May dress up?" He asked.

"I don't know kiddo, May why didn't we dress up this year?" Ben asked his wife before kissing her temple.

May laughed, "I tried asking you but you kept walking away! I was waiting for you to notice."

As they kept talking there was a knock at their apartment door, Peter opened the door and saw his friends all dressed up and looking fantastic.

"Hey guys come on in." Peter said, stepping aside.

"Hello guys! You look amazing!" May exclaimed.

"Yeah you do." Ben added.

"Thanks May and Ben." Ned and MJ said.

"Alright everyone is here now let's go trick or treating!" Ben said going towards the front door.

Before they left May took some photos of the kids, and soon they were all walking with Ben through the suburban streets going from house to house getting a boatload of candy.

"You wanna know something funny?" Ned asked his friends.

"What's up Ned?" MJ asks.

"We're like the actual Golden trio from Harry Potter." Ned states.

The more they thought about it it made perfect sense. Peter was like Harry because he'd do anything to protect his friends, Ned was like Ron because he always cheered Peter and MJ up when they were upset, and MJ was like Hermione because she thought before she acted and always has her head in books.

Peter exclaimed, "Wow that's actually genius Ned!"

"I know right! We should totally make up a squad and call us the Golden trio!" Ned said.

"Wouldn't that be copyright?" MJ asked.

"No, I don't think so." Peter replied.

MJ exclaimed, "That's totally copyright!"

"MJ let me have this," Ned whined.

Both MJ and Peter eventually agreed to disagree, and that's when the Golden trio was created it all started with three sixth graders and a group costume on Halloween.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End of Chapter 81