Chapter 14: Almost impossible Part 2

If you guys haven't seen The Impossible basically it's based on a true story and Tom played Lucas who was 12 it was Tom's first big break. And it's a really good movie I recommend watching it and looking it up.

Anyway on with the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peter's POV

Me, Lucas and Maria got help and went to a hospital where Maria was treated she needed surgery or she would die. She got surgery but needed another one to fix her leg and she was kind of out of it. I got hurt on my arm turns out it was broken but I got a cast on it.

Me and Lucas helped a man find his son and it made me miss my dad cause I really do. Maria needed some water so we went to get some. But Lucas saw someone and started running and yelling dad I followed him he eventually yelled dad when we got outside then two little boys started yelling his name. "Lucas!" The blonde haired boy yelled.

"Lucas." The brunette haired boy yelled.

"Simon, Thomas!" Lucas yelled.

I recognized those names their Lucas's younger brothers. Lucas ran towards them and pulled them into a hug. Then a man yelled Lucas's name and Lucas ran towards him I turned and went back to Maria's bed where there was another bed beside hers and I sat there. I started crying I was happy that Lucas found his family but I just wanted to be with mine I wanted my dad and mom but she's not coming back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tony's POV

Henry found his wife and boys Karl left to search another hospital if I can't find peter I'll have to search another hospital. I followed Henry and his sons.

"She says some weird stuff sometimes the doctor's say she needs surgery right away my new friend is trying to find his dad as well he's probably back with mum." Lucas said.

"Henry I have to find him." I said.

"I know Tony we'll find him me and my family will help you find your son."

"Wait you're Tony Stark as in Iron Man?" Thomas asked.

"Yeah I am."

"What's your sons name Mr. Stark?" Lucas asked.

"Peter."

"My new friends name is peter." We finally got to Henry's wife who's name I learned is Maria. Lucas pulled back the curtain revealing peter....my boy. "Peter." I said.

He lifted his head and looked up at me. "Dad."

"Oh peter." I sat on his bed and hugged him being careful with his arm he was crying and so was I. "I missed you so much dad." He said crying. "I missed you too peter."

"You were very brave kiddo."

He shook his head, "No I wasn't I was so scared dad I-I thought you were gone and never coming back." Peter said sobbing in my arms."It's okay peter I'm right here."

"Please don't leave me again never do that to me again dad."

"I won't Pete I will never leave you again." I spent a few minutes holding him whispering sweet nothings in his ears those minutes felt like hours."I love you peter."

"I love you too dad can we go home?" Peter asked.

"Soon bud soon." I said, "Okay." He replied. Peter then fell asleep with me holding him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tony and Peter left the next day with the Bennett family Tony hired Henry to work at Stark Industries in New York. Peter and Lucas have been best friends ever since. They are now 15 and going to Midtown Tech living their lives happily but still scared from the memories of the tsunami.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End of Chapter 14