Chapter 72: Old together {30 day challenge}

Tony walked through the halls of his house, looking at old framed photos of both of his kids. He missed the days of Morgan's first words, first steps, when Peter came to the hospital to meet his sister for the time it was amazing to watch and experience the bond both siblings created with each other, despite the two kids not being related.

Now his kids were full grown adults. Peter couldn't take over Stark Industries so when Morgan became of age Tony and Pepper gave her the option of becoming CEO of the company, she agreed as long as she could play by her own rules. While Peter didn't take over his father's company, he was still protecting New York as Spider-Man. A few years after graduating from M.I.T Peter and MJ got married and started their family.

They had a son named Elliot Benjamin Parker and a little daughter named Hazel Marie Parker. Elliot was definitely a mini replica of his mother and grandpa, a little snarky and a sarcastic boy with a big heart. Whereas, Hazel was a mini Peter, she's a daddy's girl entirely but she's very independent trying to help everyone. Peter absolutely adores being a father but is still learning.

Taking every ounce of advice from Tony to heart, at least the information he needs. he's still in the grey area operating his own system. Today the whole family were getting together for an entire day cause Tony and Pepper really wanted to spend time with their kids and grandkids. (I need fan art ASAP!)

Morgan and her husband Tyler got to the house first because there was a problem in the Parker-Jones household. Hazel lost her bunny stuffed animal and that was something the five year old could not live without, but MJ being the super mom she is, found the stuffed animal and gave it to her daughter who gave her a hug and squealed out a happy thank you. Peter and MJ smiled they both agreed Hazel was Peter's mini me but it was cute since she had his giddy smile but had MJ's eyes.

They finally got to the house explaining the major dilemma to the other adults. They said it was fine and there was nothing to worry about Tony & Pepper talked and played with the kids while keeping conversation with everyone else. "So how's school going for Hazel?" Morgan asked.

"It's going well so far except she's not really interested in making friends besides being friends with Carly and Levi she just keeps to herself." MJ replied. (Carly and Levi are Ned and Betty's kids.)

"To be honest it isn't her fault other kids aren't really coming up to her and asking if she wanted to play with them." Peter said.

"You guys may need to push her to interact with kids her age, if she doesn't get used to talking and playing with other kids that aren't Elliot, Carly, and Levi then it'll be even worse as she gets older." Tony says.

"We've tried that but every time she interacts she just freezes and doesn't know what to do." MJ answered.

"Maybe you guys should try speech therapy one of my friend's sons has the same problem as Hazel and it's helped him a lot." Tyler chimed in.

MJ looked at her husband and they nodded they'll try what Tyler was suggesting to see if it'd help their daughter speaking of Hazel she came into the living room with her stuffed bunny at her side going straight to Peter & MJ. "Whatcha need sweetheart?" MJ asked.

"Can me and Elliot watch a movie?" Hazel asked.

"What's the magic word little love?" Peter asked. (I think I'm gonna make more chapters of Peter being a dad to Hazel & Elliot.)

Hazel smiled and answered, "Please." Both parents nodded and Morgan offered to help them pick a movie. If you were to ask Peter & MJ what was the most important thing to them they'd reply with; "Our two kids are our world and we would never trade that for anything else."

Everyone could see it in their eyes that they absolutely loved being parents all they could ever want were in another room watching Finding Nemo snuggled up in a blanket with their aunt Morgan and uncle Tyler. Tony & Pepper knew that look they had in their eyes it was the look of absolute love and adoration for the two tiny children they're raising together.

Yes they'll have their hardships but they'll triumph through it all because it's Peter & MJ against the world. Protecting their kids at all costs and will do anything as long as they have each other. And when Peter and MJ leave this earth it'll be Elliot and Hazel against the world and I don't think planet earth is ready for that but if it is bring it on.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End of Chapter 72