Chapter 61: Sleeping in {30 day challenge}

What's up everyone! Hope you had a good thanksgiving I'm back to doing the 30 day challenge since I finished writing my other chapter ideas I'm probably gonna get more but until then here's the 30 day challenge. I apologize for sounding like a YouTuber.

Anyway on with the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tony loves sleeping in especially on the weekends enduring the long nights in the lab many nights before. He gets to just lay down and fall into a dreamy sleep but it's even better when his son cuddles with him. Peter being the five year old he is doesn't exactly like being without his dad.

He's also deathly afraid of the dark because of all the monsters living under his bed. Tony has tried but still has yet to convince Peter there aren't monsters living under his bed. But having his boy in his arms was the best feeling ever and he wouldn't trade it for the world.

When he woke up Peter was right there at his side his chest moving up and down as he peacefully slept Tony stroked his son's cheek hearing his hums of content as Peter snuggled closer to him. 

But as he did his eyes fluttered open to the sunlight peeking through the curtains he looked up at Tony wearing a sleepy smile on his face. "Mormin daddy." Peter greeted.

"Morning bambino did you sleep well?" Tony asked.

"I seep good daddy." Peter replied.

"That's good wanna go get some breakfast?"

Peter shook his head and nuzzled closer to Tony who smiled and kissed Peter's forehead. "Snuggles daddy." Peter said with a smile. (Are you guys dying from fluff?)

So as the morning went on Tony cuddled with Peter at least until 9am when Tony had to get up and ready for an important meeting.

At least that's what Pepper yelled through the phone and something along the lines of the company being at stake. Tony didn't hear the rest because Peter grabbed his phone said bye to his aunt and then hung up.

Tony then got up and ready for this meeting but there was one problem he couldn't exactly take his five year old with him and he didn't have a sitter so he had to call a friend that friends name is Happy Hogan.

Happy secretly would do anything for this kid but tries to act all tough and be mean but everyone knows Peter is just a big ball of sunshine and is nice to everybody.

"Alright bambino Uncle Happy is gonna watch you be good and no lab time until I get back okay?"

Peter nodded, "Okay daddy you be good to! No being mean to Mr. Fury and be careful please?"

Tony smiled and kissed his son's head. "Don't worry bud I'll be careful I love you."

"Love you too daddy." Peter replied.

Tony left and Happy sat down on the couch with Peter following only sitting a few inches away. "So what do you wanna do kid?" He asked.

"I don't know we could watch a movie." Peter suggested.

"Fine with me you can pick."

Peter smiled and headed towards the kitchen and climbed up onto the counter trying to reach the cabinet that had popcorn Happy saw this and rushed to Peter afraid he might fall.

"Kid what are you doing?!" He asked in worry.

"Getting popcorn." Peter innocently replied.

"Kid you're gonna fall and if you get injured or worse under my care then your dad will kill me so get down and I'll make the popcorn while you get the movie prepped." Happy told the boy.

He helped Peter down from the counter and put the popcorn in the microwave while Peter put on the newest Disney Pixar movie Onward (which I'm very excited for.).

They ate their popcorn and watched the movie and soon Tony was home hanging out with his son and friend.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End of Chapter 61