Chapter 58: Hurt baby spider a request from Loki_of_asgard1

Loki_of_asgard1 I hope you like it! Sadly this is the last request I'm taking from all of my lovely readers. Don't worry I've got some good ideas for chapters.

Anyway on with the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tonight, Peter sat perched atop a building listening closely to a couple of men from a local drug cartel in Queens. They were speaking Spanish, and of course Peter could understand all of it since he took Spanish in school.

As they were getting ready to leave with the drugs Peter drops down in front of them and quips, "Sorry to raid down on you guys, but why waste time doing drugs and a whole lot of illegal stuff when you can be good citizens and do some taxes."

(Don't worry I'm translating.)

The leader turns to his crew, "¡Hombre araña! Chicos, ¿por qué están parados allí?". (Spider-Man! Guys, why are you standing there get him!)

Smirking behind his mask, Peter speaks, "Puedo entenderte." (I can understand you.)

Peter dodged every attack the criminals threw at him, but one of the guys pulled out a knife, and without realizing, the blade was lodged into the side and he was thrown against the wall, sharp-cutting blade still impaled in him.

He slid down against the wall while the guys ran to their truck driving off. The adrenaline rush left Peter and as he tried to get up to chase after the bad guys, he felt a metallic taste in his mouth.

He picked his hand up and it was revealed that his hand was dripping crimson red onto the pavement the panic set in. "Oh god oh god!" Peter thought.

"K-Karen call Mr. Stark." Peter said to his AI.

Karen responded by immediately calling Tony who noticed the panic and fear on Peter's face. "Hey kiddo you okay?" He asked worriedly.

"H-help Mr. Stark it h-hurts." Peter tells his mentor.

"What's wrong bud?"

"Bad guys, stab, cartel, drugs, blood." Peter couldn't think straight he started slurring his words. Tony immediately got into his suit still on the phone with the boy hearing his cries and whimpers.

"It'll be okay Peter I'm coming bud." Tony reassured.

That didn't help but once he got to Peter's location he saw the boy. He slowly bent down and picked him up making sure not to mess with the knife otherwise it would knick an artery or come out and have Peter bleed to death.

Tony told Bruce to get the medical wing prepped and ready for Peter's arrival he got there as fast as his thrusters could go without hurting the boy and got to the compound into the medical wing.

Tony didn't leave Peter's side since the anesthesia wouldn't work on Peter because of his high metabolism Peter had to be awake and without medicine which hurt Tony a lot.

He hated seeing Peter in as much pain as he was once he's not with the boy he's tracking down that cartel and kicking their butts. But he held the boys hand telling him to keep his eyes trained on him and not to look around them.

Later after Bruce told Tony he had to leave and let Peter rest he came back to check on Peter who was awake and asking for Tony he sat in the waiting room hoping that Peter was okay and wanted to see him.

So Tony walked to Peter and hugged him not too tight incase he hurt him but just enough for Peter to lean into the safe, warm touch. "You okay kid?"

"Y-yeah I'm okay Mr. Stark it still hurts a little but I'll be fine." Peter replied.

"That's good I'm glad you're okay I was really worried about you."

"I'm okay d- I mean Mr. Stark thanks for saving me." Tony noticed Peter was blushing.

Tony got up out of his chair and kissed Peter's forehead then heading to the med wing door. "You're welcome son get some rest."

(That made me UwU I figured out what that face means so yeah.. anyway this one was fluffy and I like it.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End of Chapter 58