Chapter 57: Lip sync battle

You all know and see the title but since they're in high school and the outfit Tom wore would be deemed inappropriate we're gonna change that but keep the song and choreography he did to keep it PG people. So just pretend Peter's wearing an all black costume I tried looking for some but couldn't find anything.

Anyway on with the story.

And this instead of it being 2017 it's 2019 because of one of the song choices.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peter's POV

Tonight, my school is having a fundraiser to support people with cancer, and some of my classmates proposed that it would be really cool to have our own version of Lip Sync Battle. Mister Stark helped us out, and interestingly enough, he actually knows LL Cool J and Chrissy Teagan! So we each picked out a random song out of a hat.

Mj got 24k magic by Bruno Mars, Ned got Believer by Imagine Dragons, Betty got Me! by Taylor Swift (feat Brendon Urie from Panic! At the Disco), and unfortunately I pulled the short straw and got Umbrella by Rihanna.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Third POV

Chrissy and LL Cool J walked on stage being greeted with applause. "How's everyone feeling tonight?" Chrissy asked.

"Alright ladies and gentlemen we are happy to be here and support this awesome school and hold this fundraiser tonight so how about we get this thing started shall we?" LL asked.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peter's POV

Just think about the kids Peter. Whatever you do, don't freak out. Don't freak out. And now you're freaking out Peter. Great job. You've been practicing your routine for months, and now you're going to to go up there and either slay it or die of humiliation.

I was all prepared to go on stage when MJ walked off and I quote greeted, "Good luck loser."

Then it was my cue I walked out onto the stage where Chrissy gave me a thumbs up which made me smile and feel at ease. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath the music started and I was executing my performance and the beat dropped when I took of my suit and underneath was an all black costume.

The audience applauded and I kept going right up until the end and at the end of the night we raised even more than we expected it felt amazing knowing I'm helping others who don't get to do the things I can.

Mr. Stark and the team waited outside for me and I changed into normal clothes walking out to them. "Nice performance Riri." said Mr. Stark.

I sighed, "You took a video didn't you?"

He laughed, "Oh yes I did I'm gonna show it to future Parker generations."

"Not unless you want me to expose you Tony." Aunt Nat said.

"You couldn't if you tried Romanoff."

"I'm a spy, Stark of course I could the fact you didn't even figure that out the first time we met says way more."

"You tell him Aunt Nat!" I applauded.

"Right that settles that argument c'mon everyone we gotta take Peter and May home." said Mr. Rogers.

I guess tonight went amazingly after all.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End of Chapter 57