Chapter 114: Among Us

The entire crew was on the space shuttle, getting ready for take off. Tony, Steve, Natasha, Bruce, Clint, Sam, Scott, Peter, Rhodey, T'challa, Shuri, and Thor were on the ship. Having multiple tasks to do since their last expedition. Peter had gone with Shuri to go to see her scan at med bay, once she was done, the lights went out.

They left med bay and went to fix lights, after that Peter spoke, "Hold on Shuri, I have a wires task in here." When Peter went around the corner he saw Sam's body, he'd been stabbed to death. Peter screamed out in horror, and reported the body.

While the group stood around the meeting table Tony spoke up, "Where'd you find the body kiddo?" He asked. Peter told them everything and Shuri backed him up. But Thor's booming voice got everyone's attention.

"What if they're the impostor's? Man of Iron!" He stated.

"If Peter was the impostor no one would be dead, and if it was Shuri she'd be trolling T'challa, Thor." Tony replied.

"I was at vitals and a second after Sam's body dropped, so did Scott's. So this was a double kill, and if Scott wasn't with Shuri and Peter, who was with him?" Steve explained.

"Last I saw Scott was in navigation." Bruce said.

"We all know why we're here, right? There is an impostor among us. Yeah. I know. It's crazy, but I have to say Bruce is a bit sus." Natasha told them.

"That's kind of sus not gonna lie Bruce." Rhodey said, crossing his arms.

"I AM NOT SUS. I saw Thor faking the trash chute thing!" Bruce defended.

"YOU KNOW I HATE TAKING OUT THE TRASH!" Thor shouted.

"Then it was a vent kill! Someone must've gone in the vents after killing Sam and then vented into navigation and killed Scott." Peter said.

"The kid may be onto something, Clint..." Tony said, everyone stared at Clint who was confused.

"Were you hiding in the vents? Did you kill Scott?" T'challa asked. (Saying T'challa's name hits different now. 😭)

Clint yelled, "No! And even if I was the impostor we all know who I'd kill first!"

"I say we vote him out." Natasha told the group.

"I agree with Nat, Clint is sus." Rhodey said.

"If you do that, you're throwing an innocent person into space to die. Screw you all." After that Clint was ejected into space, and now it leaves Tony, Steve, Rhodey, Natasha, Shuri, Peter, Bruce, and Thor. This time Peter followed Tony and Steve, who went to reactor. While Peter stayed in security.

The split second went by and the door to security closed, Tony began banging on the door yelling for Peter, the kid turned and saw who one of the impostor's were, "Oh it's you! Okay, well, you can murder me now. But if you do, you leave Benjamin jr. without his f-"

The doors to security opened and Tony ran to Peter, "C'mon kid, stay awake, don't go to sleep! Steve and I can get you to med bay, t-then you'll be better." Tony said, while caressing Peter's hair.

"It's okay Mr. Stark, t- take care of Ben jr. for me." Tony watched the light drain from the kid's eyes, and then Steve reported, once again everyone was at the meeting table.

"Steve, what happened?" Natasha asked.

"Tony and I were in the reactor room when the doors to security closed, that's where Peter was, we banged on the door, but it was too late, he was gone. And now Benjamin jr. is all alone." Steve said, wiping a singular tear from his cheek.

"Who dare kills the Man of Spiders!" Thor exclaimed.

"So it wasn't Tony or Steve, because either of them had an opportunity to kill each other. It wasn't a double kill, since we're all still here besides Peter obviously." Shuri said.

"If I ever get impostor, I will take my revenge on who killed the kid." Tony said while holding an angry expression.

"Is anyone sus?" T'challa asked.

"Wait- Natasha where were you?" Rhodey asked the woman.

"I was with Thor, and to be honest that man has been stuck on the card swipe, legit the entire time." Thor then burst into dramatic cries.

"IT'S TRUE! THAT CARD SWIPE IS EVIL I HATE IT!" Thor raged. (*cough CORPSE cough*)

"Alright then, so if no one's sus, we might as well finish our tasks." Steve said.

"Hold on- why are you saying we should finish our tasks? Shouldn't we be finding out who the murderer is?!" Shuri accused Steve.

"Obviously, but we still have a job to do Shuri." Steve replied.

"Steve is sus! Did I use that correctly?" Thor yelled, then turned to Natasha who nodded.

"What?! How am I sus?! I was with Tony the entire time! Why are you so quick to accuse me, point break?!" Steve questioned.

"Because I trust none of you!" Thor yelled back.

Steve crossed his arms, "Welcome to club man! Because news flash, YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO TRUST PEOPLE IN THIS MURDERING GAME! I'm sorry, but Thor went from playing the victim to now trying to get me kicked out!" (Everyone is raging hardcore.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time went on with Tony, Steve, Natasha, Shuri, Bruce, T'challa, and Rhodey left. (Thor was kicked) When the reactor was called, everyone ran and fixed it in time, except Natasha wasn't there, so as Tony walked around the ship wondering where she was, he found her, except she had a bullet lodged in the back of her forehead.

Then he sees the vent open and sees who the impostor was, he mentally swore and ran into the cafeteria pressing the big red emergency button. He pressed it and everyone was summoned Tony began yelling. "IT'S T'CHALLA, I SAW HIM FREAKING VENT! OH AND NAT'S DEAD! PRETTY SURE HE KILLED HER! BUT GUYSSSS IT'S T'CHALLA!" He yelled.

"Tony, bro, calm down." Rhodey told his friend.

"I have no idea what he is yelling about, it's not me Mr. Stark." T'challa said.

"NO! I DO NOT CARE IF YOU'RE A KING OF A FREAKING NATION! YOU ARE NOT GETTING AWAY WITH MURDER!"

"Last I saw of Nat, she was with T'challa, so if Tony is saying he vented, then I'm believing Tony." Bruce said.

"THANK YOU SCIENCE BRO!" After that T'challa was thrown off the ship, And since everyone was done with tasks, some people stuck together. Tony was with Steve and they just stood in the security room, but Steve said he was going to see where everyone was.

So as Steve walked around the spaceship, he walked into the electrical room and found Rhodey's body. He had claw marks in his chest, he reported it and met with the others. "Right, Shuri, wanna explain why Rhodey is dead?" Steve asked the girl.

"Why are you questioning me? Mr. Land of the free." Shuri asked.

Tony sighed, "GET HER OFF MY SHIP." In that moment Shuri knew she messed up. Once they voted her out, everything went back to normal. Tony hugged Peter, "You kept Benjamin jr. safe! Good job Mr. Stark."

"Of course I did kid, just don't die again." Tony said.

"Shuri killed me in security by the way." Peter admitted.

Tony glared daggers at Shuri, "So you've signed your death warrant Shuri." Everyone began to laugh, and they decided to head home, Peter and Shuri begged to watch Harry Potter when they got back. (We stan protective Irondad PERIOD! 😤👏)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End of Chapter 114