Chapter 150: Camping, just camping.

The gang consisting of MJ, Peter, Ned, Tony, Pepper, and May thought it was a good idea to go camping, so when Tony and Pepper came to visit from upstate, they were told to bring their camping equipment. It was currently one o'clock on Saturday. Peter and Ned had found a breathtaking pond with a waterfall and everything while taking a walk together.

So they got everyone in their bathing suits, and headed up the hiking trail leading their friends and family to the pond. Of course bringing snacks for a picnic, and the essentials for getting in the water such as sunscreen, since it was ninety degrees outside.

After prepping themselves, they immediately jumped in the water, first it was Tony who cannonballed since he's a child in an adult's body, then Peter, and after him, Ned. May and Pepper were busy chatting and setting up the picnic. While MJ stayed back, sitting along the ridge with her sketchbook, drawing everything in her view.

Her friends were having a blast, splashing and swimming around. May, Pepper, and Tony have tried getting Peter and MJ alone together, but Ned being himself, kept interrupting them, not on purpose obviously. "Hey Ned, I have an idea," Tony said.

Ned looked at him and paid attention, "What is it Mr. Stark?" He asked.

"We need to coax MJ into joining us, specifically with Peter," Tony told the boy.

"MJ would hate me telling you this but she can't swim." Ned replied.

Tony looked towards the brunette haired girl, who wasn't paying attention to them as she drew whatever she was drawing. "Follow my lead." Tony told him, while Ned nodded along. They swam over to MJ ignoring Peter's questioning, who then came to investigate. "Hey MJ." Tony greeted.

Michelle looked and saw her two friends, and Tony as he smiled, "Hi Tony, hey Ned. What's up?" She asked.

"We want you to join us, c'mon it's fun," Ned said.

MJ shook her head, "No thanks, I'm good right here, drawing and not getting wet." She answered.

"C'mon M, you can draw in your book later, just come and hang out with us." Ned pleaded.

Michelle still shook her head, Peter noticed they were talking and swam towards them. "What's going on guys?" He asked.

"Peter! Tell MJ to come take a dip with us, she listens to you, make her get in the water." Ned said, looking at Peter.

Peter looked towards Michelle who was vigorously shaking her head, "C'mon M, it'll be a lot more fun if you're with us."
Peter tried convincing the girl.

MJ contemplated it, if she got in the water she would possibly drown, and die, then come back to haunt her friends for all of eternity. Or, if she stayed, they'd consider him a wuss who's unable to swim and doesn't want to have fun. Even though Ned knew the real reason why she wasn't wanting to swim.

"Are you scared of being in the water, Jones?" Tony questioned.

MJ hung her head, if she had lied her friends would know instantly that she did, she sucks at lying and keeping secrets. Just like Peter, it was quite hilarious when you compared the two. "We can teach you how to swim y'know, if you had told us earlier we would've done something," Tony said.

MJ sighed, "I know, I just didn't want to seem like I was being a wuss, my mom wanted to teach me, but a lot of things happened and it wasn't that important."

Tony and Pepper had the same problem with Morgan, so he knew how MJ was feeling. "Not knowing how to swim doesn't make you a wuss. Morgan didn't know how to swim but we taught her a while ago, if she can do it you can too."

"Just get in the water and if you're not enjoying it you can get out," Ned said.

MJ was hesitant, "Promise?"

"Promise." Peter replied.

"Peter, you can be his instructor since you're the best swimmer out of us all." Tony said with a smirk.

Peter knew this was a trap, since Tony never really complimented him on anything, they noticed both him and MJ were blushing. Tony and Ned's plan was working along nicely. Peter and Michelle alone, finally, MJ had put his art stuff in his bag, aside from the pond so nothing was damaged.

"Just a disclaimer, if I die, I will come back to haunt you all." MJ says, while Peter laughed in response.

"You're not gonna die MJ, I'd never let that happen." Peter answered honestly.

"Okay, that's good." MJ stood at the edge and stepped her foot inside the water, Peter stood in front of her holding his arms out and waiting for Michelle to come in the water fully.

After MJ got into the water, Peter held her close, she felt as if time faded, she was holding Peter's hands, terrified about being in the pond water, yet he was still a love stricken teen, who couldn't stop the fantasy of Peter under the glistening sunlight.

As his wet hair stuck to his face, curling up into separate tiny coils. She thought Peter looked hot. Him having abs definitely didn't help either, Peter smiled warmly, he leaned in and whispered, "You can look at me y'know." He said.

MJ whimpered, "Please don't let go." She hated how she sounded like a little kid, for god's sake, she was eighteen years old and practically begging her best friend to not let her drown. "I would never let go, it's alright Michelle." Peter really wished he could kiss her, but he couldn't.

Their friends were around, she wanted that special moment to be theirs, where she could finally get MJ alone and tell her how he felt. That moment would soon come, because after they were done swimming and since it was getting late, they started a campfire, and hung out.

But as the night grew on, feeling tired, May, Pepper, Ned, & Morgan decided to head to bed. As MJ sat on the wooden log shivering, Peter noticed and sat next to her, draping a blanket across her tall yet small frame.

They were placed under a sky full of stars, and the warm glow of the campfire whilst keeping the other company. In comfortable silence, whatever conversation Peter and MJ have ever had it was never awkward. They were able to have long and deep conversations, some were intimate, others were just them joking around.

But they loved reminiscing about old memories from when they were younger. So as they stared up at the night sky, MJ spoke, "For some reason I've always had this dream, where I'd go into space, and bring back the brightest star I'd have ever seen."

"That'd be cool, though it could never happen, so how can something so small be so beautiful?" She finished.

Peter tucked a piece of his hair behind his ear, "I can think of something." He said turning to MJ, Michelle looked back at him, she swore she could see stars in Peter's eyes. Peter leaned forward and pressed his lips upon Michelle's, feeling her warmth, he cupped her cheek with his hands, MJ laid her hand on Peter's chest hearing a sweet sound escape from his mouth. She smiled into the kiss, this was their moment.

Peter pulled away leaning his forehead on MJ's, "I thought I liked you, but it turns out that I love you Michelle Jones." He blushed.

"I love you too, Peter Parker." Peter kissed her again, the kiss lasting only a few seconds but making both teens crave even more, "We should probably get some sleep." MJ said.

"Yeah, probably, wanna come back to my tent and sleepover?" Peter asked.

"Sure." Michelle replied, they put out the fire and walked to Peter's tent before completely melting into each other's hold and falling deep into a dreamy sleep. (I promise the next chapter will be solely Irondad & Spiderson, incase you guys are tired of me writing about the ships lol.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End of Chapter 150