Chapter 27: Sick days

Peter woke up one morning and felt absolutely awful he felt dizzy, stuffed up, nauseous, and sore. I thought I couldn't get sick anymore? He thought. Apparently not.

He got up out of his room and ran to the bathroom throwing up everything he ate the night before he couldn't move without a wave of nausea washing over him.

So he stayed put sitting down on bathroom floor whilst his head was against the cold tile walls soothing his headache until he coughed making the pain return. "F-F. R. I. D. A. Y. can you get Mr. Stark please?"

"Right away Mr. Parker." As soon as F. R. I. D. A. Y. told Tony about Peter being ill he came running towards the little spider's room finding the boy in the bathroom hearing groans of pain as peter was trying to sit up and not fall.

Tony kneeled down in front of peter, "Hey kiddo what's wrong, don't feel well?" Tony asked, Peter shook his head in response.

"I thought you couldn't get sick anymore?"

Peter laughed humorously, "So did I but that's Parker luck for you."

"Well kid we should probably get you some medicine and no school."

"I'm not even going to argue." Peter admitted.

"Good." Tony told the teen. Tony grabbed peter and gently picked him up walking out to the living room and setting peter onto the couch. "F. R. I. D. A. Y. what are Peter's symptoms?"

"Mr. Parker seems to be experiencing: nausea, vomiting, stuffed nose, sore throat, headache, and soreness." The A. I explained.

"Thanks Fri."

"Your welcome sir." Peter was curled up on the couch at this point sick & tired just wanting a hug but won't admit it because he thinks Mr. Stark would think of him as a baby. "I'm calling Ted maybe he'll know what to do."

(I hope your enjoying your chicken Ted Stranger Things fans where are you)

Peter corrected, "Ned."

"What?" Tony asked looking up from his phone.

"His name isn't Ted Mr. Stark it's Ned."

"Right, Sorry." He apologized.

"It's okay." Ned answered his phone wondering why Tony Stark was calling him "Hello?"

"Hello Ned."

"Mr. Stark is Peter okay he's not at school?"

"Right, I called you because I wanted to know how do you help Peter when he's sick cause uh yeah he's sick and I have no idea what to do."

"Jeez you almost scared me also I thought he couldn't get sick anymore?"

"Yeah that's what he thought and so did i but Ned what do i do?"

"He's going to kill me for telling you this but honestly i don't care."

"Even though he doesn't admit it he likes when someone is cuddling with him he also likes it when you comb through his hair when he has a headache i've seen him do it."

"What else?"

Man I'm learning a lot about him. Tony thought. "Just make sure he gets a lot of liquids, medicine, and Star Wars movies listen Mr. Stark i've gotta go to class."

"Alright Ned thanks for the tips bye."

"Bye Mr. Stark tell peter Mj and I say hello and get better soon."

"I will." ( I need a Ned Leeds in my life.)

Tony hung up the phone and turned to peter who was curled up in a blanket sleeping and softly snoring he sat next to him. Peter tensed a bit when he felt the couch move but realized it was Mr. Stark so he relaxed. A few hours later Peter woke up not feeling dizzy or nauseous but he still had the other symptoms his horrible headache wasn't going away. "Hey, Pete I made you some tea for your throat take little sips okay?"

"Okay." Peter replied hoarsely, Tony gave peter his cup of tea and noticed peter was running his hand through his full head of brown curls. His headache. He thought.

Tony sat beside Peter once again and started running his hand through Peter's hair. "M-Mr. Stark what are you doing?" Peter asked.

"Ned gave me some tips on how to help you when your sick this is one of them."

"Dang it! I told him not to tell anyone this is embarrassing."

"Sorry kiddo do you want me to stop?"

"No, if you do the headache will come back plus it feels nice." Peter admitted.

"Okay Underroos do you want to watch Star Wars the last Jedi I know you haven't seen it."

"Yes please Mr. Stark." Tony turned on the movie and Peter curled his head on Tony's lap letting Tony still run his fingers through his hair. "Thanks for taking care of me Mr. Stark."

"No problem kid."

"I'd do the same for you Mr. Stark."

"What take care of me I'm an adult peter I can take care of myself."

"Stop being a stubborn mouth breather Mr. Stark and accept it."

"Okay fine kid I accept it."

"Did you record that Fri?" Peter asked.

"Yeah I did Mr. Parker."

"Thanks Fri love you."

"Love you too Peter even tho AI's don't have feelings."

"Really Fri (1. Watch videos on YouTube of people playing Detroit become Human, (2. AI's could evolve and have emotions, and (3. Please stop calling me Mr. Parker, Mr. Parker was my dad call me peter."

"Okay Peter."

"Thank you Fri."

"Your welcome sir."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End of Chapter 27