Chapter 28: The fourth wall is shook

Warning ⚠️: The fourth wall is about to be demolished read at your own risk. Viewer discretion is advised.

Anyway on with the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peter's POV

I'm about to tell you a story you wouldn't believe anyway my name is Peter Parker and I am the one and only Spider-Man. So I was in the living room with Mr. Stark and Ms. Natasha when we heard voices coming from the front doors to the compound. "Who's here Mr. Stark?" I ask.

"I don't know." We all got up to the front doors ready to battle when we stumble back to see people that look exactly like us! "Who are you and why are you here?" Ms. Natasha asked.

"Oh, we're all of you just from a different universe." A guy said who looks like me but with a British accent.

"I've always wondered how you would sound like as a Brit." Mr. Stark said smirking at me.

"Whoa." That was all I could get out it was weird but cool, "What is it like in your universe?" I ask.

"We're actors we actually play you all as characters in movies." The man who looked like Mr. Stark said.

"What are your names?" Ms. Natasha asked.

"I'm Robert Downey Jr."

"I'm Scarlett Johansson."

"I'm Tom Holland."

"Are there more of you?" I ask.

"Yeah I think so." Tom said.

"How old are you Tom?"

"22, I already know how old you are Peter."

"That's creepy." I said.

"Well I do play you in a movie so I have to study for the role I know everything about you."

"Are we sure they're not Hydra agents in disguise?" Ms. Natasha whispers to Mr. Stark.

"I trust them." I said.

"Tom don't spoil anything or else the timeline could rupture." Mr. Downey whispered to Tom.

"You all realize I have powers right which means the whispering is pointless."

"Sorry Peter." Ms. Johansson apologized.

"Also the timeline can't exactly rupture if we don't exist in your universe and we're just characters in movies or comic books." I explained.

"He's right which means I can tell them some things not all."

"Knowing you it will be the epitome of all." Mr. Downey said.

"So peter what do you want to know?" Tom asked.

"Well are the movies your in good?"

"Yeah, I'd say so."

"If you look like me are there people in your universe that look like my aunt may, or my two best friends Ned and Mj?"

"Yeah they're actors as well Zendaya plays Mj and Jacob plays Ned."

"That's so cool I wish I could come to your universe."

"Everything is like your New York but you're not real people in my universe."

"I get it after all I do consider myself a science nerd."

"Yeah you have science pun shirts for days."

"Your accent is cool in the movies do you have to change your accent to sound like me?"

"Yeah I do but it is quite fun actually."

"Cool."

"Tom we gotta go." Ms. Johansson told us.

"Well bye Peter hope to see you again."

"Bye Tom." They left through a portal and can I just say that was awesome!

Did I do good with breaking the fourth wall and if so should I write another one shot like it again?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End of Chapter 28