Chapter 194: Harley Part 2 REVAMPED

Tony knew something weird was going on with Peter but can't quite put my finger on it. Do I interrogate him? Or secretly spy on him? He thought. He can't exactly pick which one he wants to choose, after all he was a genius, he can figure it out. He just needed to observe Peter's behavior and put two and two together. Then he'll know what's going on. Harley's been acting quite strange as well. He decided to investigate him after Peter.

He and Tony were quietly working in the lab, him at his desk and Tony's at his own. Tony noticed Peter was really red in the face staring off into space. What was on his mind? He'd ask him, he wondered if that was a good thing to just ask upfront. What if he's sick? Wait, didn't he say he couldn't get sick anymore? Well, one: He's bored two: He had to protect the kids with his life and three: Meddling in their business is his business. He knew if he said that out loud he sounded like a child but still he'd kill someone if they hurt them.

Tony looked over at him, "Hey Pete?"

Peter jolted, having been startled out of his daze, turning to Tony, "Yeah Mr. Stark?" He replied.

"What's going on in your mind? You're literally staring into the void of space." Tony joked a little.

"I'm okay." Peter said shortly.

Tony sighed, the kid was lying. "Peter, you have a tell, wanna know what it is?"

"What i.. is my tell?" He asked.

"Oh it's easy really, you stutter when you lie." Tony told him.

Peter rolled his eyes, "Are you an expert on human behavior now?"

"Yeah I studied it while studying quantum physics, in two days. What is going on with you kid? You can tell me anything you know, right?"

Peter shrunk in his seat, "Yeah, it's just.. I don't know how you'd react to what I want to tell you."

Tony scooted his seat towards Peter's, "You'd be wrong if you think I'd be mad. I just want you to be okay, kid."

He took in a sharp breath before explaining, "I may have a crush on someone."

Seriously, that's what he's been hiding this entire time? Tony pondered, he was worried if he was in mortal danger! "Who's the girl?" Tony asked.

"That's the thing Mr. Stark, they're not a girl." He looked away with an expression of fear written all over his face. Tony leaned forward meeting his eyes. Before he could continue, Tony hugged him, Peter tucked his head into Tony's shoulder and started crying. "Hey, it's okay Pete. I'm not mad, I'm glad you have a crush." Tony comforted.

Peter picked up his head, "You're not mad?"

"No, I'm not. Who's this special fellow who's got wrapped up in a love spell?"

"Harley." Peter answered.

"Whoa seriously? I thought it'd take more prying to get you to tell me, does he know?"

And by the silence Peter gave him that was a definite no, Tony exclaimed, "You've gotta tell him!"

Peter got up, and began pacing back and forth, "What? No I.. I can't!"

"Peter, if you can stop a bus with your bare hands, take on Captain America, fight that Vulture guy, and almost get that gauntlet off of Thanos. Then you can certainly tell your crush your feelings." Tony stood back up and started pushing him to the elevator and pressed the button of the floor Harley would most likely be on and pushed him in. The older man cheered him on, "Go get em Pete!" And just like that he was gone and he'll most likely tell all about it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter was nervous, freaking out internally. What if Harley didn't like him back? God, why did his love life have to suck?! Thoughts were swirling around in his head as he finally got to Harley's room door, contemplating if he should turn back and chicken out. But he thought about what Mr. Stark said, and finally knocked on the door hearing Harley say a small come in, He saw Harley sitting on his bed reading. "Hey Peter, what's up?"

Peter felt as if mini Tony's were on his shoulders, one an angel, the other a menace, the angel speaking in a soft tone, "C'mon Pete, it's now or never, you can do it!" while the other was being sarcastic and rude. "Don't be a chicken!" Eventually the truth was gonna come out and now is the time to tell the truth. "I need to tell you something important. And I don't want you to be upset with me."

"Peter, why would I be upset with you?" He asked.

Peter began fiddling with his hands. "Just hear me out... I um have a crush on someone, and I don't know if they like me back. What do you think I should do?"

Peter noted Harley looked gloomy, almost like he was disappointed. Maybe he is mad at him. "Well I'd say tell them how you feel and if they don't like you back then it's their loss." Harley answered.

Peter smiled, Halrey had no idea he was talking about him, "They're missing out on dating an awesome amazing person like you."

"What if I told you that person was you, what would you think then?"

Harley looked shocked, but then he smirked to himself. The older teen placed his book on his nightstand and walked towards Peter before stopping mere inches apart. "I would say I like you too."

Peter started blushing, "That's good. Would you suggest anything?"

"Indeed I would darlin'." And before Peter knew it, Harley leaned down and kissed him. It was amazing. He was definitely on cloud nine.

"I'd like to invite you on a date. If you'd accept."

"I'd definitely like to go on a date with you." Harley replied.

"How about tonight I'll pick you up at say 8pm? Even though I don't have a car."

Harley kissed his forehead, "Sounds good. Once Tony and I fix that camero we can go anywhere you want."

"Alright then, I'll see you later tonight." After that Peter turned around and left his room running to the elevator and going to Tony, who was confused and the teen told him everything that happened excluding the kiss. And he was happy for his kids for finally admitting their feelings for each other.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End of Chapter 194