Chapter 17: First fight

I was exiting the school doors when I felt someone pull me backwards and turn me around I saw flash and his gang of idiots, Great another torturous beating I tried to get away (keyword tried) and as usual I can't because I'm just Puny Parker. I would use my powers but, I didn't then so I shouldn't now I just learned to take them but this one was much worse.

Flash and his friends repeatedly kicked, punched and any other form of physical pain they could cause and then just left me in the now cold rain. I tried getting up but it was no use because every time I did I would only feel excruciating pain so I just laid there until I could move. After flash and co. left I tried calling Mr. Stark three times but he didn't answer.

The one thing that popped up in my head was how come Mr. Stark didn't help me when I needed him I shook my head and started walking to the tower which isn't far from my school. F. R. I. D. A. Y. greeted me as I rode up the elevator I stepped out went straight to my room changing my clothes and starting my homework and finished about an hour later then went to the kitchen and grabbed a snack where I saw Mr. Rogers looking at me.

"Hi Mr. Rogers." I greeted.

"Hello peter remember how we talked about calling me Mr. Rogers I'm not an old man."

"Mr. Rogers you're 100 years old."

"Right but still call me Steve."

"Okay Mr.- I mean Steve." He chuckled.

"Peter you okay?"

"What? oh, yeah I'm okay." I really wasn't I was upset at Mr. Stark for not being there when I was hurt. You may be confused so I'll give you a rundown on what happened.

Mr. Stark gave me a watch that would track my movements, check my heart rate, and it would inform F. R. I. D. A. Y. to tell Mr. Stark if I'm okay but he didn't answer his phone when I called him. "Do you know where Mr. Stark is Steve?" I asked.

"Um last I saw him was in the lab with Bruce." I walked towards the elevator saying, "Thanks I'll be back."

I entered the lab and saw Mr. Stark working on the Iron Man suit and Dr. Banner working at the white board. As I walked towards Mr. Stark I kept wincing in pain but ignored it I'll go to the med bay after i talk to Mr. Stark. He turned and saw me standing there and forgot I was staying at the tower while Aunt May was working a late shift. "Oh hey Pete I didn't know you were coming."

I scoffed, yeah of course he forgot he always does but c'mon peter talk. "Yeah Aunt May is working a late shift." I reminded him.

"Did you get my messages?" I asked.

"Yeah I was busy so I didn't answer." He said bluntly.

"Well did Friday inform you of my injuries or did you ignore that too?"

He was quiet so I knew but still wanted to ask Friday. "Fri did you inform Mr. Stark of my injuries?" I asked giving Mr. Stark a glare.

"Yes I did peter and in Mr. Stark's words he said "He can handle it he's probably out being Spider-Man" Mr Banner told him to check in but he shrugged it off." F. R. I. D. A. Y. told me.

"Seriously! I was getting beat up by bullies and you just shrugged it off? What the heck Mr. Stark you told me and I quote "I will be there if you're watch beeps no matter what" and you weren't there!" I shouted.

"I didn't know you were being bullied!" He yelled back.

"See that's where you're wrong I told you some kids were picking on me and have been since I started high school that's when you made my watch!"

"No you didn't!"

"Then you must be really dumb for a genius!"

"Playboy and philanthropist." He said.

"You're so full of yourself." I mumbled.

"What did you say?"

I stayed quiet because I didn't want to get more upset to the point of injuring myself even more. "What did you say peter!" He yelled.

"I said you're so full of yourself!" I yelled back.

"It's not my fault you're a burden relying on me to help you all the time why don't you do me a favor and grow up!"

"You're just an ignorant adult who doesn't care about me I respected you!"

I chuckled humorously, "You know what Mr. Stark I actually viewed you as a father figure but now, it ends up being a stupid idea."

"They say be careful of what you wish for when meeting your idol I guess I was a fool to think Tony Stark would actually change!" I stopped yelling and turned walking out of the lab and going to the med bay for Dr. Banner to check out my injuries he patched me up and I went to my room. I laid on my bed staring at the ceiling with tears rolling down my cheeks.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tony's POV

"What have I done?" I thought. I really screwed up my relationship with peter. I need to fix this now. I rode the elevator to the living room where I saw the team scattered all throughout the living room.

"Where's Peter?"

"Oh now you're paying attention." Nat said from the corner she was standing by.

"What do you mean?"

"What she means is you've been ignoring peter since he's been here." Steve said.

"Tony, you literally got an alert from Friday telling you peter was hurt and you just brushed it off." Bruce told me.

"I know and I'm gonna fix this."

"Oh you need to do more than fix it." Wanda said.

"May we remind you he thought of you as father figure and if you don't fix this your relationship with him will never be the same." Clint said.

"I'm going to see him now." I walked down the hall and turned to Peter's door and knocked but I never got a response. "Peter it's me I know your upset with me but could you please open the door?" I heard a few noises and heard the lock click then i walked in. Peter was sitting on his bed with his back towards the door.

"Peter I'm really sorry for not helping you and I know what I did was no excuse but, could you forgive me?" And again I got no response from him man, I really screwed up.

"Peter please I'm sorry."

"Sorry isn't good enough and to be honest I think that's all I'm ever going to hear from you." He said coldly.

"Get out."

"Peter I-"

"Did you not hear me or are you deaf I said Get. Out. Now." I sighed, I just gave up now he hates me and I'm the one to blame I went towards the door hoping he would say wait and we could talk but, there he was still sitting down with his back towards the door then I left. I walked back to the living room and team were waiting for my response. "So what happened?" They all asked in unison.

"He shut me out and told me sorry wasn't going to cover it so I gave up and left."

"Tony you've really done it this time."  Nat said.

"What else did he say?"

"In the lab or in his room?" I asked.

"In the lab tin can." Steve said.

"Why don't you watch the video footage from 30 minutes ago." I gave them a tablet and they watched in horror at the exchange of words that were being said.

"I've never seen him so angry, sad, and disappointed." I said.

"I failed him I was supposed to help as his mentor but I failed."

"Just give him time he'll talk eventually." Steve said giving me a reassuring smile.

"I hope so."

To be continued....
Do you guys think peter will forgive tony or will their relationship be destroyed? Stay tuned.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End of Chapter 17