Chapter 45: The destruction of chairs

After Peter got turned into a baby he vowed to be the cause of all the destruction of those evil chairs. So here's a rundown of what happened he devised a plan that was the grandest of them all after Tony went to the lab Peter waited until he heard the ear deafening AC/DC blasting all throughout the compound.

And Peter knew operation destruction of the chairs was a go he got up from his bed he planned this perfectly because the rest of the team were out and Tony was busy in his lab so when Peter left with the chairs in the dining room.

He took them outside and put them by the trash cans at the curb for the city trash people to pick them up in the morning Tony is going to kill him but I think he'll understand. (Keyword: think.)

Anyway Peter went on with his day at least until the next day he was busy reading on the ceiling as one young spider-ling does and let's just say it wasn't pretty. "PETER BENJAMIN PARKER."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I got up and went out to the living room where i saw Mr. Stark standing there with a stern look on his face. "Yeah Mr. Stark?" I asked.

"Don't "Yeah Mr. Stark" me!" He said mimicking my voice.

"That is not what I sound like at all." I said.

"Do you notice something missing in this room?" He asked.

"Your sanity?" I joked.

"Haha very funny look again kid I know you're not blind."

I looked around the living room/kitchen/dining room knowing the chairs were gone, "Oh the chairs are gone." I said.

"What did you do?" He questioned.

"Nothing." I replied.

"Peter you're a terrible liar I know you did something."

I sighed, "Okay Igotridoftheevilchairsimsorrymrstark."

(Translation: I got rid of the evil chairs I'm sorry Mr. Stark.)

"Repeat slowly then elaborate." He said.

"I got rid of the evil chairs I'm sorry Mr. Stark." I repeated.

He sighed and pinched the crease of his nose, "Peter why on earth would you get rid of the chairs?"

"Oh I don't know maybe because I got turned into a baby by two "geniuses" and had a hard time getting onto those said chairs and vowed I'd get rid of them yesterday was that day." I explained.

"You're giving me gray hairs kid."

"I-I'm sorry I'll buy new chairs i-if you want me to." Gosh I feel guilty.

"It's okay kid I should've seen this coming but I'll buy some new chairs okay and no destroying them."

"You have my word sir." I said.

"Alright ready to upgrade that suit of yours?"

"Heck yeah!"

And after that we went down to the lab working on my suit and all was well and when the new chairs arrived I didn't destroy them but Clint did in a prank war I did not participate in considering I was with aunt May.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End of Chapter 45