Chapter 68: Spoiling each other {30 day challenge}

Peter's birthday was a few weeks ago and Tony had an awesome present except it wasn't coming until well... today. While Tony was pondering the matter, Peter sat on the ceiling while reading a book. Because apparently that's what you do? He's a spider so at least he isn't losing blood flow through his brain.

He continued to read as his father, Tony Stark entered his room. His father greeted him with a smile that was accustomed with a confused expression, "Kiddo, whatcha doing?"

Peter replied with a smile, "Reading, what's up dad?"

Father prodded son, "Could I tell ya something?" Peter nodded and walked off the ceiling following Tony out to the living room where everyone else was. He announced, "Peter, for your birthday. I bought you Netflix."

The boy replied with a relieved smile, "Thanks. I was tired of sharing an account with Ned."

Tony froze, "Wait... you just wanted an account?"

Natasha flashed the Avenger a quizzical look, "What else did you think he wanted Tony?"

Peter followed, "Yes.... Why? What did you buy me?"

Tony didn't answer while his friends stared at him waiting for his answer. He finally revealed, "Netflix." The group of adults and teen filled the room with laughter while Tony wore a serious look.

He spoke, "No guys, I legit bought Netflix. I'll um be back." Tony was soon on the phone for three hours trying to get the original company that had Netflix to buy it back. Luckily they did and Tony would next time ask for specific details about what anyone wanted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And then came Peter's turn. For Tony's birthday, he struggled what to do. His dad was a billionaire who had everything more or less, so finding the perfect gift wasn't a walk in the park.

But it was until Peter thought long and hard, he didn't have to give Tony an expensive gift he could just make one of his own! And so he did he rummaged through a bunch of home videos from when he was little and Tony would record everything and anything that Peter did. Not in a creepy way, but to forever cherish fond memories.

He compiled them into a mini movie and when it was time to present it Tony was confused. "You said you had a present kiddo I'm confused." He said.

Peter answered with a chuckle, "Look towards the screen, hit it Friday." Just as Peter ordered, the screen displayed a tiny baby with brown eyes and brown doe eyes.

(Alright the video will be explained in italics so I don't confuse you guys.)

Tony spoke while holding a camera that displayed Pepper feeding Peter with a smiling May in the background "Hey there bud whatcha doing?" Peter was trying to take a bite of what Pepper was feeding him except Pep wasn't paying attention.

Peter ended up aiming his mouth where the spoon was but unfortunately he couldn't get it so he took the container out of Pepper's reach and poured it onto the tray in front of him using his hands to eat. "Wait Pete!" Pepper said before a transition displayed of Peter babbling in front of Tony and Pepper.

Pepper exclaimed, "C'mon Peter I know you can do it say mama!"

Peter looked at Pepper then at Tony and continued to chew on the ear of his stuffed animal. And then... "Dada." He said.

Tony gasped, "Good job buddy say it again." It took Peter a few minutes but then he said dada again. He put his camera down and picked his son up celebrating and rubbing it in Pepper's face their son said his name first. So another transition came on and it was Peter learning how to walk.

Then it was him hanging out with his aunt Tasha and uncle Steve, Clint, Bruce, and Thor. Seeing him stand next to Steve's shield and it looking way bigger than him. "Alright kiddo time for bed say night night to your aunt and uncles." said Tony.

"Night night aunt Tasha, uncle Clint, uncle Steve, uncle Bruce, and uncle Thor!" Peter exclaimed.

"Goodnight Peter sweet dreams we love you." said Natasha.

"Love you too aunt Tasha." Peter replied.

Another transition from that one was Tony and Peter in the lab just last week Peter was explaining quantum exploration. "I mean it changes everything dad!" He exclaimed.

"I know it does kiddo you'll be the first person to figure it out I know you will." Tony encouraged.

"You really think so?" Peter asked.

"Of course I do in fact I know so you're the smartest person I know you can solve any problem you put your mind to as long as you believe." Tony explained kissing the top of Peter's head.

"Thanks dad." Peter said.

"You're welcome kiddo." Soon the video stopped and Peter turned to his father who had tears in his eyes.

"No matter what has happened you've always been there since the beginning and I don't think I could ever live my life without you in it dad."

"You're the one person who's always believed in me when I thought I wasn't good enough or when I just couldn't talk you would sit next to me and let me lean on you."

"You risk your life not only for me but for everyone you're Earth's best defender and I've always looked up to you not only as a superhero but as my dad."

"I love you more than anything in the world dad." Peter finished. Tony pulled his son into a hug as tears silently spilled. He sniffled.

"I love you too Peter more than you'll ever know." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End of Chapter 68