Chapter 147: Trapped A Disney AU

(So, this chapter is based on a Disney Princess movie for example: Tangled! Which is one of my favorites. But it's not exactly going to be played out like the movies, does that make sense? If it doesn't I apologize. It was also inspired MagicaLyss who did a chapter inspired by Tangled. I was inspired by her, so go check her out she's awesome!)

Anyway on with the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter lives in the kingdom of Alena, with his father, King Richard and his mother, Queen Mary. For eighteen years he had never left the castle grounds, and he never knew why. No matter how many times he brought it up to his parents, they refused to answer any and all questions.

Peter's curiosity got the better of him, and he decided he was going to sneak out of the castle. To experience the world for himself, so when curfew hit, he changed into discreet clothing and snuck past guards. He almost got caught a few times, but luckily he was able to get out the front gates.

He roamed the town streets, his people were celebrating a festival, the moonlight festival was an annual gathering that allowed the town's folk to come together and celebrate the moon at its glowing perfection.

As he walked through the crowded streets, he saw a young girl trying to get an apple from a vendor, so he walked up and paid for it and gave it to her. "Here you go." He said, the girl smiled gleefully at him. (Keep in mind Peter brought a little money with him.)

"Thank you!" She exclaimed, a boy around Peter's age came running up to the girl. He looked at her in worry. "Claire, I've been looking all over for you! You almost gave me a heart attack." He said, pulling the girl in for a hug.

"I'm sorry Harls, I was just hungry and I saw the apple stand. This boy bought me an apple." Claire said, pointing to Peter.

The boy looked up at Peter and smiled, "Thank you, I'm sorry if my sister caused you trouble." He said.

"Oh not at all, the apple was my treat." Peter replied.

The boy stuck his hand out, "I'm Harley, and this is my little sister Claire." Peter took his hand and shook it.

"I'm Peter, it's nice to meet you Harley and Claire." Peter looked past them and saw guards, they looked like they were frantically searching for someone, specifically him.

Harley looked in Peter's direction and saw the guards, he turned back to the brunette. "Are you in trouble?" He asked, Peter shook his head in response.

"N- no I'm fine, I'm just wondering what they're doing." Peter answered. After Harley saw the guards, he grabbed Peter and Claire's hands. Guiding them through the crowded streets and ducking into the safety of a house. Once they got in, Peter looked around.

He saw pictures of Harley and Claire, two adults were with them, smiling widely. He assumed that they were their parents. Harley stood beside him looking at the photo with him, "That's my mom and dad." He said.

"Your house is lovely." Peter told Harley, Harley gave a soft smile.

"Thanks, it hasn't been the same since my parents passed away a few years ago." Harley replied.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Harley shook his head, telling Peter it was fine, he had already tucked Claire into bed. So he gave Peter a pillow and blanket for him to sleep on the living room couch. "T- thank you Harley, you didn't have to bring me to your home, I'm sorry if I'm intruding." Peter said.

"N- no, it's okay, you seemed lost. I've never seen you around before and you helped my sister so thank you." Peter waved him off, insisting he was only wanting to do a good deed. Peter was worn out so Harley stepped away and let him get some rest, meanwhile the next day, Claire and Harley woke up getting ready for the day then began talking about their plans for the day.