Chapter 10: Baby Peter

Tony's POV

It's been a few years since Pepper and I adopted peter and it's been great but the team doesn't know about him. It's not like we didn't want them to meet him it's just not the right time right now. But poor Tony that's about to happen a lot faster than you think 😏

The team and I were hanging out in the living room since Pepper left me with peter for the weekend. It was thunder storming and Peter is usually a quiet baby who sleeps through the night. All of a sudden we heard a wailing cry and I knew what it was. Nat pulled her knife out, "What is that noise?" She asked.

"Oh no." I got up from the couch and ran to Peter's room where i saw my son crying. "Oh peter it's alright did the thunder scare you?" His cries soon turned to little whimpers until another strike of thunder came and it was louder than the first. He started crying again and i rocked him back and forth. "It's okay kiddo daddy's here."

He whimpered. I turned around and saw the team standing there stalking me i mean watching me closely with peter. "So you have a son?" Steve asked.

"No Capsicle I found this kid on my doorstep." I said sarcastically.

"Everyone meet peter."

"Peter meet the team." Peter looked at the team and waved. "He's so cute." Wanda said. I set peter down and he walked towards Natasha. While i talked with the team.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd POV

"Hey little guy." Nat said.

Peter was looking at the knife she was still holding. "What tat?" Peter asked.

"It's my knife but you can't have it or you'll get hurt." Peter toddled away to Tony. "Dada."

"What Pete." Tony said picking him up.

"Knif knif."

"What's knif?" Sam asked.

"He saw my knife." Natasha said.

"Peter you can't have the knife." Tony told his son.

"Okway."

"Hey Nat could you throw your knife onto the ceiling?" Tony asked. "Yeah." She said raising an eyebrow. She threw the knife and it stuck to the ceiling.

"Okay bud grab the knife and give it back to Nat."

Peter nodded, and proceeded to walk towards the wall and started climbing it then he got the knife and climbed back down onto the ground and walked to Nat and gave her the knife back. Peter walked to Tony holding his little baby arms up signaling that he wanted picked up so tony picked him up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tony's POV

I stared back at the team and they looked dumbfounded. I sighed and explained, "Peter's birth mother had the mutated blood of a spider and i guess it transferred into peter we adopted him six weeks after he was born and found out about his powers."

"She died giving birth to peter his aunt and uncle didn't want him and he ended up in the system then me and pepper found out we couldn't have kids so we adopted him." I told them. "Wow." They said.

"Steeb." Peter said.

"Wait did he just say my name?" Steve asked.

"Nat, Wana, Sm Buce, Buck, Vis, Odey ,Cwint." Peter said.

Incase your confused Wana is for Wanda, Sm is for Sam, Buce is for Bruce, Buck is for Bucky, Vis is for Vision, Odey is for Rhodey Cwint is for Clint

"He likes looking at pictures of you guys."

"If you don't mind i have to put him back to bed." They all understood and left Peter's room. "Time for night night bud."

"I wove you dada."

"I love you too Peter." I kissed his forehead and put him back in his bed and left the room making sure he fell back asleep. I walked back to the team in the living room and we talked until we were tired and went to bed.

I will write a part 2 but it'll have a hilarious twist
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End of Chapter 10