Chapter 44: Pancakes & syrup

Before Tony met peter he wasn't able to get a good full nights sleep he would spend hours on end in the lab but that was until he met the kid a few months ago when peter found Tony in the lab dozed off he was worried about him and that was the first time he called Tony dad.

Both Tony and Peter learned from one another their ideas bouncing off each other like two people playing ping pong back and forth so from that day forward Tony let peter call him dad as long as peter wanted to. But enough talking about the whole calling Tony dad thing.

At 8am Tony woke up feeling refreshed he got up and went down to the kitchen and brewed himself a nice warm cup of coffee and decided to make pancakes, bacon, and eggs while he was making breakfast he heard a certain teenager shuffle into the kitchen sitting down at the island. "Morning kiddo." He greeted in a soft tone.

"Morning dad." Peter greeted back.

Tony looked at his son looking at his disheveled curly brown hair, and the faint spot of freckles on his face, and the dusty rose tint on his cheeks.

In this very moment Tony has always enjoyed his time with peter but just sitting down and making breakfast might just be his favorite by now peter was a little more alert it took him a few minutes to fully wake up and once he does,

He loves talking to his dad about anything and everything Peter's always been a shy but determined kid his mindset of how the world works is pretty straightforward there's good and bad. "Are you ready for school?" Tony asked.

"Yes, but I need to get in the shower."

Tony laughed, "Then go kiddo you've got 45 minutes don't take too long."

"Okay."

Peter left the kitchen and got into the shower and got ready for the day then came back and sat down eating breakfast with Tony they talked about what they were going to do today and what they were going to do when they got back home.

Then peter had to go but he was able to take the last bite of his fluffy golden syrupy pancakes and head to the elevator with his backpack on his shoulder.

Tony got up and went towards peter, "Have a good day and I'll see you after school okay?"

"Okay bye dad."

Tony kissed the top of Peter's head, "Bye kiddo love you."

Peter stood there for a second shocked that Tony told him he loves him it made him blush, "L-love you too dad see you later." And just like that he was off to school smiling like an idiot because he finally got to tell his dad he loves him too.

(Did that make you guys melt inside?)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End of Chapter 44