Chapter 5: Taken

You may be confused because of the chapter name. So let me clear the air anyway Peter isn't kidnapped. Aunt May has been abusing peter and Tony finds out he then takes Peter to the tower (I'm pretending he didn't sell it) and then children's services comes and takes Peter and puts him in the system and he gets adopted by a family but they are not nice and the family has four kids that Peter considers his siblings he is the oldest. And Tony finds out about the horrible foster parents and tony takes custody of all of the kids and they live happily ever after. I'm sorry this chapter is all over the place.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anyway on with the story.

Peter's POV

Aunt May is scary. She always thinks I'm a terrible person and blames me for uncle ben's death. She hits me when I do something wrong even though I didn't do anything.

Right now I'm headed to the tower to hangout with the avengers. I got in the elevator and Friday greeted me and I greeted her then the elevator opened and I saw everyone at the table.

"Hey Pete." Mr. Stark greeted.

"Hi everyone."

"I hope they don't notice the bruises." I thought.

I sat down next to Wanda and across from Mr. Stark with Ms. Potts on his left and Ms. Natasha on his right.

"How was school Peter." Steve asked.

"Good I'm working on a project outside of school."

"What project?" Bruce asked.

"I'm working on how to reuse coffee grounds to make an energy source for house's and cars."

"Cool If you wanted I could help you out."

"The more the merrier." I said smiling.

I kept looking at the clock but no one noticed except Ms. Natasha then I tugged at the arm of my shirt to make sure no one could see my bruise.

"Peter?"

"Yeah Ms. Natasha?"

"Why do you keep looking at the clock and why were you tugging at your shirt?"

"Aunt May wants me at home by 8:00pm and my shirt is kind of itchy." I lied.

"Could you move your arm?"

"Oh god no no no no." I thought.

I sat there in silence looking at the floor. Then Ms. Natasha started to speak again.

"Peter move your arm." She demanded.

I moved my arm to reveal a purple bruise and I heard gasps from everyone at the table.

"Who did that?!" Tony demanded.

"No one." I stuttered but of course being the horrible liar I am they didn't believe me.

"Peter we know your lying tell us now or Wanda will read your mind!" Steve said sternly.

Before I could say anything I thought about what happened this morning. And Wanda read my mind she gasped.

"Who did it?" Pepper asked.

"Peter your aunt did this to you?"

I nodded.

I looked back at the clock and it was 8:15pm Crap Aunt May is going to kill me.

"I-I have to g-go." I managed to say.

"You can't leave." Tony said.

"I'm sorry but I have to go."

I ran to the elevator and went to the lobby and saw a woman and man in suits walking towards me. The avengers managed to get down and see them.