Chapter 133: I'll Be There In A Flash

Grant Gustin as Barry Allen! (We stan Grant, he's amazing!)

It was a great day in Central City, crime was slow, and the team was getting ready to prep for Barry jumping dimensions, yes, you heard that correctly. Cisco and Caitlin stood on the opposite side of the speed lab, Barry was gearing up to travel to another dimension. "Okay, testing the dimension jumper in three... two... one!" Cisco shouted.

The machine turned on, and Barry smiled at his friends. "See you guys in a few minutes." He said, before running into the machine and ending up in a dark street. The unusually quiet streets of New York, it confused him since he wasn't somewhere familiar. He heard a woman screaming and ran towards the sound. Once he found where it was coming from, he raced to it and found a woman being threatened with a knife as a man was attempting to rob her.

And before he could step in someone else showed up, it looked to be a person in a spider costume, the guy sighed and spoke to the criminal, "How many times am I going to have to fight people like you to stop robbing women? You guys are too predictable oh my gosh." And with that the hero began fighting the criminal, disarming him with ease and sticking him to the alley wall.

He then went over to the woman who was in the corner, hiding in fear. He kneeled down to her and talked to her. "Hey, it's okay, the police are going to find him and lock him up. You're safe now, do you need me to help you get home?" He asked her.

She shook her head and quietly thanked him, but he waited for the cops to show up and then leave. Barry ran after him and caught up to him, the other guy turned around and got into a fighting stance. "Hey, who are you? And why are you following me?!" He shouted.

"I'm the Flash." Barry replied.

"The who?" The other guy asked.

"The Flash, y'know the fastest man alive?" Barry could tell he still had no clue who he was, so he decided to take off his mask. Though he was risking his identity, he definitely needed help. So while he took off his mask and revealed his identity to the other guy he also told him some stuff.

(He's the fastest until someone is faster, and he needs a pep talk from his wife and friends. But no one's ready for that conversation. 👀)

"I'm Spider-Man, New York's superhero, I have a friend, his name is Peter Parker. He'll be able to help you more than I can, what's your name?" The guy known as Spider-Man asked.

"My name is Barry Allen, and where can I find your friend?" Barry questioned.

Spider-Man pointed to a large building with a giant 'A' on it, "He lives in that building, when you come in an A.I system is going to question you, tell her you're there for Peter and the rest will unfold." He told Barry.

"Alright, thank you." Barry thanked him, and Spider-Man gave a short nod bidding him a farewell. Leaving him, Barry decided to find a place to rest for the night. So he ran to a nearby motel and crashed there before heading over to the building Spider-Man pointed to last night.

Once he got there (of course changing out of his suit and in normal clothes), and opened the doors, the place was massive, way bigger than Star Labs. After he was fascinated by the architecture of the building, he heard a woman's voice. "Authorization required, please state your name?" She said.

"Uh, my name is Barry Allen, I'm looking for Peter Parker?" It went silent for a few minutes until Barry saw a kid, he looked around fifteen, had dark brown eyes and curly dark brown hair. He smiled, "Hey Barry, I'm Peter. Spider-Man told me you needed help?" He introduced himself.

"Nice to meet you Peter, I need help getting back to my world, it's harder to explain right now."

"Did you time travel? Here it's really common, or did dimension jump? That one's pretty rare." Barry was surprised Peter knew exactly what he was talking about. It was pretty cool that a kid could be as smart as he was.

"The second one." Peter nodded.

"Alright, come with me, I know how to help you." Barry smiled and followed Peter to a laboratory, where Peter showed him a machine in progress of being built. He saw an older man sitting down and going over blueprints.

"Hey Mr. Stark Barry is here, y'know the guy Spider-Man was telling us about." Peter told the older man. He turned towards them and greeted Barry, "Hey, I'm Tony, this is a work in progress dimension jumper."

"Are you super intelligent?" Barry asked Tony.

Tony crossed his arms, "I studied quantum physics in less than 10 hours, so yes, I'd say I'm pretty intelligent."

Peter rolled his eyes, "He's just being modest Barry, Mr. Stark you promised not to be overly sarcastic."

Tony waved the boy off and started questioning Barry, "So, Mr. Allen, what do you do in your world?"

"I work as a forensic scientist for my local police department." Barry answered.

"Nice, good news is the machine is almost done. With your help it'll be finished even faster so, if you wanna make yourself useful Mr. Allen I could use those tools over there. Peter try not to cross the wires again, we don't need to cause a fire again." Tony explained.

"It. Was. One. Time. You're never going to let me live that down are you?" Peter whined.

Tony laughed, "No, no I'm not." Soon the three of them got the machine finished, Barry swiftly put on his suit and turned to Tony and Peter, "Thank you for helping, your friend Spider-Man is a pretty cool dude. Hopefully next time we meet, you can meet my friends." He said.

"No problem Barry, see you later." Peter waved at him.

"Goodbye speedy." Tony said, after that, Barry ran into the machine and appeared back in the speed lab at Star Labs, there stood Caitlin, Cisco, and now Iris. Guess they were waiting for a while. Barry pondered.

"Where'd you go Barr?" Iris asked her husband.

Barry smiled, "I went to New York, and met some pretty cool people."

"That's good Barry." Caitlin told her friend.

Barry looked at Cisco, "How long was I gone?"

"You were gone for about two minutes, a lot shorter when you went to Kara's world." Cisco replied.

A new record, sweet. Barry thought.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End of Chapter 133