Chapter 145: Late Nights

(I apologize for this being so short but I liked this prompt as a mini one shot lol, but hey more Spideypool for you Spideypool shippers out there.)

Anyway, on with the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Pull over. Let me drive for a while."

Wade was at the wheel, he and Peter were heading back to New York, so Wade could drop off Peter at his apartment after a long weekend with Wade's family. The today was quite eventful, as it was Peter's first time visiting and meeting Wade's family.

It was a little chaotic, but Peter was welcomed with open arms, Wade's parents were confused at how Wade could find a nice young lad like the Parker boy. While his little brother and sister adored him, Wade watched as Peter was getting to know the younger Wilson's.

Wade wondered what the future would look like if he and Peter got married and adopted kids. Obviously that was years away, but it was something that made him smile, Peter loved kids and seemed to get along fantastically with them. Even though he grew up as an only child.

Peter would sometimes wish he had a sibling, but Wade would constantly remind him if he had one they'd steal his food, clothes, pretty much anything he owned. Peter found that hilarious, as that's what he and Wade did to each other. But Wade's argument was and Peter could quote it as if the conversation just took place.

"You're my boyfriend, it's different than if we were siblings." Whereas Peter would disagree, because they do the exact same thing. Peter steals his sweatshirts, his ice cream (when he already ate his and craved for more), his blankets. Peter saw no difference, and to Wade's dismay all he could do was sigh, he'd say Peter didn't understand because he didn't have a sibling.

The roads were empty, and thanks to earlier traffic, Wade had been driving for hours, not really stopping for anything. Of course, Peter would glance at the older teen, and noticed Wade was casually starting to drift off, which wasn't good because if he did fall asleep they'd most likely crash and y'know... die. "Wade, you're exhausted, let me drive for a little bit."

Wade shook his head, "No, it's fine Peter."

"Love, please. Pull over, let me drive for a while." Wade was too out of it to argue so he did as he was told. He pulled the car over on the side of the road, he and Peter got out and swapped places, before getting back on the highway to Queens. Peter occasionally glanced over to see Wade was slumped in the passenger's seat softly snoring to himself.

Peter knew for a fact Wade wouldn't have the energy to drive back to his apartment and decided he could crash with him instead. Besides, May was working a late shift at the hospital, so she wouldn't be home until four in the morning. (It's canon for May to be a nurse working at a hospital at this point lol.)

Once they arrived, Peter got his and Wade's bags and he gently woke his boyfriend up, and got up, walking to the apartment door. Peter took his key, opening it and heading inside, both he and Wade were physically and mentally drained. They went to Peter's room, and immediately crashed onto the bed. Neither of the two caring about changing into pjs, all they wanted was to fall asleep in the other's arms.

Peter cuddled further into Wade's chest as Wade leaned and kissed the top of his head. "G'night love." He mumbled.

Peter smiled softly before replying, "G'night Wade."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End of Chapter 145