Chapter 127: A New Day

Ciara Bravo as Ingrid Nelson! (P

Ciara Bravo as Ingrid Nelson! (P.s I totally didn't put her in because of the new movie Cherry, *wink* though I haven't even watched it.)

Midtown Tech High is the school everyone wants to go to, after all, it's one of the best schools in New York. There was gossip going around that a new student was transferring, and of course when the new student arrives, the principal makes a PA announcement.

"Could Peter Parker please report to the principal's office, again could Mr. Parker please come to the principal's office." The secretary said over the PA system. Peter looked up and got out of his seat, hearing Flash make a remark.

He rolled his eyes, and walked out of the classroom room. Going to the principal's office, seeing a girl around his age, she stood up from her seat along with Principal Morita, the man looked at Peter and spoke. "Ah Mr. Parker, this is our new student. Ms. Nelson, meet Peter Parker, Peter meet Ingrid Nelson." Principal Morita introduced.

Peter waved at Ingrid, she returned the favor and smiled. "Peter, could you show Ms. Nelson around? Don't worry about your classes. I already informed your teachers you'd be giving Ms. Nelson a tour." He said.

"It's not a problem sir." Peter replied.

"Alright then. Ingrid, Peter will show you around and show you to your first class. Now off you two go." Both teens nodded and walked out of the office.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Peter and Ingrid began walking around, he noticed that she was really tiny compared to him, since he was 5'8 she looked about 5'4. He thought it was cute, "So what's your first class?" He asked.

"Oh, my first class is... history." Ingrid said trailing off, and looking at her schedule.

"Sweet! That's actually my next class, I can introduce you to my friend MJ, and later we could meet my other friend Ned at lunch, at least if you want to hang out with me."

Ingrid giggled, "You seem cool Peter, of course I'd want to hangout with you."

Peter blushed, laughing in response, "I'm the total opposite of cool, I'm a massive nerd."

"I'm a nerd too, there's nothing wrong with that."

"What nerdy stuff do you like?" Peter asked.

"I love astronomy and astrology, science, comic books, Harry Potter, Star Wars, and I have exactly one-hundred and twenty-three books on my shelf at my house." Ingrid replied, smiling at the taller boy.

"W- Whoa that's a lot of books."

"I know right?" As they kept talking and becoming friends they had to get to Ingrid's first class. After she met MJ it was lunchtime, Ingrid sat down across from MJ and smiled at her. MJ gave her a simple nod, and went back to reading her book.

In the distance Ingrid saw Peter and another boy walking together, assuming he was Ned, but another boy stopped them. It looked like he was taunting them, soon enough Peter and his friend came over to the table and sat down.

"Who was that guy Peter?" She asked.

"It's just Flash Thompson, he's a jerk." The boy next to Peter replied.

"Oh uh, Ingrid this is my friend Ned, Ned this is Ingrid she's the new student everyone has been talking about." Peter said.

Ned waved, "Hi Ingrid! Nice to meet you." He told her.

"Nice to meet you too Ned." As they talked and got to know one another, Flash Thompson showed up and looked at Ingrid, giving her a smug smile.

"Hey, you're the new girl right? How would you like to sit with me and my friends instead of these losers." He said.

Ingrid scoffed and looked at Peter, who wore a saddened expression. "I'm sorry, I don't associate myself with ignorant bullies like you, take a hike Thompson." She told him.

"C'mon! What does Parker have that I don't?" Flash asked, offendedly.

"He's got looks, smarts, and kindness. Three things you are severely lacking, now go away, please and thank you." Flash scoffed as Ingrid smirked and waved him goodbye.

"You didn't have to do that Ingrid." Peter told the girl.

"Of course I did, you guys are my friends. Besides tomorrow's a new day, enjoy it Parker." And at that moment, Peter knew he fell in love with Ingrid Nelson.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End of Chapter 127