Chapter 76: Penelope

Hey guys! Just to clarify the title Peter isn't transgender, like most books have him as a girl becoming a boy or the other way around. I randomly had the thought of what if Peter was a girl so this chapter is a gender bend chapter.

With Peter as Penelope, Ned as Nora, and Michelle Jones as Marshall Jones. I thought it was a cool idea I also wanted to twist Spideychelle a little bit by making MJ Spider-Man because it hasn't been done so I wanted to see if it'd be cool to switch the roles of the characters.

Anyway on with the story! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Penelope Parker, an innocent girl with her head in the clouds was going through pictures from her Polaroid as she sat at the foot of MJ's bed on a spring day in New York. She was wearing a flower crown that she made a few hours ago at Central Park, she also made one for her best friend Nora, and one for her boyfriend Marshall who preferred to go by MJ.

"You guys ready for our test tomorrow?" Nora asked.

"Yup, I'm ready," Penelope replied.

"Same," MJ said.

They continued to engage in lazy conversations while they watched some Disney movies, and of course Penelope and MJ had managed to unconsciously cuddle up together. The two plus Nora shared a soft silence until the sun started to set, and Penelope said her goodbyes and ventured home for her curfew.

After all, her house wasn't far from MJ's apartment. As she walked down the street it was quiet all she could hear were her own footsteps. She had an eerie feeling in the pit of her stomach.

She shook her head and kept walking until someone grabbed her arm, she turned and saw a man who reeked of alcohol. "Where are you going little missy?", he asked

"Let go sir, please," Penelope said.

The man's grip on Penny's arm tightened and she was struggling to get him to let go. She also noticed he was holding a knife. He kept his hold on her and now Penny was even more frightened. As the man kept trying to take her backpack and camera a shadow appeared above them.

"Y'know it's never polite to steal from a nice young lady, when will you guys learn?" The voice belonged to MJ, or as known in the public eye under a specific costume, Spider-Man who as always came to save the day. MJ jumped down from the lamp post he was perched on and grabbed the man's hand with his web. "Let go or I'll make you, either way I win and you lose sir." His tone was no-nonsense, no one messed with his girlfriend.

The man didn't listen, cutting Penelope's arm which was not expected whatsoever. MJ webbed him to the brick wall that was near them. "You should've listened," he told the man, who in retaliation started swearing at him. On the other side, Penny who was so shaken up she had tears streaming down her cheeks as she held her arm.

MJ at that moment wanted to scoop Penny up and hold her but he couldn't until they were further away from the public at almost 8pm. He webbed the man's mouth, "Capitan America would be horrified by your use of swear words, man." MJ shook his head disapprovingly.

He turned to Penny and scooped her up, swinging them to her apartment and getting into her room through the window. He sat her down on her bed and sat next to her. He then sat up, whispering softly as to not startle his girlfriend any more than she already was, "I'll be back."

MJ went to the bathroom and grabbed the first aid kit coming back to Penny. He started cleaning her wound and bandaging her arm. Penelope hissed in pain as he was cleaning the gash.

"Are you okay?" MJ asked, Penny shakes her head. He took off his mask and held her as she cried. "It's alright Penelope, I've got you. Don't worry, you're okay now love." MJ whispered into her ear.

They sat there for a few minutes in silence and once Penny's cries lessened MJ went to her wardrobe dresser and took out pajamas for her and himself. Whenever MJ was on patrol he'd come back to Penelope's apartment for her to stitch him up and sleepover.

In this case he didn't need stitched up but she needed him to stay he knew that. So he took the pj's and headed to the bathroom, they're both lucky May isn't there otherwise she would've figured out MJ's identity. He came back to Penny's room and saw her in her bed cuddling with her stuffed bunny.

He laid down next to her and she turned around as he pulled her closer to him. He kissed her forehead and whispered sweet nothings until she fell asleep. Occasionally she would jerk a little and mumble in her sleep.

But MJ shushed her and she eased back into his arms sleeping peacefully. MJ fell back asleep as well. He really felt terrible, Penny was in his arms at this very moment after a traumatic event. All he wants to do is shield her from the world but he can't keep her stuck in a bubble.

He loves Penelope more than anything and the thought of losing her makes his heart ache. But all he can really do is make sure she's safe. While Penny does the same for MJ. (Did you guys like the switch up I did? If so would you like more chapters like this?)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End of Chapter 76