Chapter 51: The mute baby spider a request from Loki_of_asgard1

(I'm so sorry that this chapter was a long wait Loki but I hope you like it!)

Anyway on with the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ever since Harley could remember, his younger brother was a free spirit, always wanting to put smiles on everyone's faces, despite the cost of his own. That was, until their aunt and uncle both died in a horrific apartment fire, then Peter had lost both his light, and his smile.

They were always overlooked when families were looking to adopt since Harley is 15 & Peter is 13 no one really wants teenagers they always go for the little kids, leaving Peter and Harley to lose all hope of getting adopted but that was about to change.

A man with a hippie looking goatee wearing a nice suit was looking to adopt and the owner Mr. Arlo Grey was happy to know some of his kiddos were going to have a family he was hoping for it to be Harley and Peter because like most of the kids in here had lost their parents or guardians then getting lost in the system.

But when the man looked at the two teens in curiosity Mr. Grey knew today was the day while Peter who had his notepad at his side reading a book and Harley drawing didn't know they were staring at them. "Who are those two sitting in the corner?" The man asked.

Mr. Grey explained, "They are Harley Parker & Peter Parker his little brother they've been here a long while their aunt and uncle died in an apartment fire."

"Is it okay if I talk to them?"

"Sure!" Mr. Grey replied.

The man then approached the boys Harley was the first to notice then Peter he sat in front of them greeting with a warm smile. "Hi I'm Tony and you are?" He asked.

"I'm Harley and this is my little brother Peter."

"Nice to meet you Harley why isn't Peter talking?" Peter took his notepad started writing in it. I'm mute Mr. Stark don't think I don't know who you are also big fan.

"I have a question for you two, how would you like to come live with me?" Harley looked to his brother and whispered in his ear after Peter nodded. "We'd like to come live with you Tony." Harley told Tony.

Mr. Grey was happy to know it was Harley and Peter being chosen instead of being overlooked by other couples but that was a month ago and Peter still hasn't talked to Tony.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tony's POV

It's been a month since I adopted Harley and Peter I thought Peter would eventually warm up to me and talk but he hasn't but that's about to change with the help of Harley we devised a plan to get Peter to talk. Moments before I told FRIDAY to lock the lab door once Peter comes inside.

I had to ask Harley make an excuse to get Peter down to me and once Peter opened the lab door walking closer to me FRIDAY locked the door Peter held up his notepad.

Am I in trouble dad?

"No kiddo I just wanted to talk." I replied.

I explained, "You know I love you and your brother right? It's been a month since you came to live with me and I love every minute of being your dad I know Harley is your protector and your safe haven but I want you to know that you're safe with me and you can tell me anything."

I love you too I do feel safe with you I'm just afraid that if I say something stupid and wrong that you'll be mad at me and I'm sorry you have to beg me to talk to you but it's hard.

"Peter I don't think I could ever get mad at you your words are important to me just as much as your brothers are don't ever apologize for not wanting to talk it's okay if you don't I just want to hear your voice kiddo and nothing you could say to me would be consider as "Stupid" or "Wrong" okay?"

He nodded, "You don't even have to speak to me in full sentences you can just say one word that's all I'm asking."

He just stood there silently as if he was fighting himself to talk to me I understand if he can't I just want him to know I'll always be in his corner to lean on as his support Harley too. "H-hi." I guess I was thinking too much and didn't hear him.

"W-wait what did you say Pete?" I asked.

"Hi." He repeated. I couldn't hold it in I started crying and so did he by the looks of it I hugged him and kissed his forehead. "I'm so very proud of you Peter." And after that my son started talking to me we're working on him talking to others but he's making progress

I'm very lucky to have these boys they're my whole world and I wouldn't trade it for anything.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End of Chapter 51