Chapter 35: I am Iron Man

Warning: ⚠️ If you haven't seen endgame there are Endgame spoilers do not read i repeat Do. Not. Read!!!

Anyway on with the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peter's POV

He's gone....Dad's gone and i can't get him back mom has been doing her best but it's like I'm falling in hole i can't climb out of there's a part of me missing it's been three months since his death and I've tried so hard to keep it together but three months ago my world came crashing down and everything has been worse since then.

One day i was sitting in my room looking up at the ceiling when my older brother Harley walked in i turned to him to see he had something in his hands. "Hey Pete." He greeted.

"Hi Harley." I greeted back. I sat up and stared at the box he was holding, "What's that Harles?"

"Oh dad wanted me to give this to you after he was gone i forgot about it for a little while until i saw it in my closet i was thinking we could see what's inside together." He explained.

I felt a small smile creep on my face and i nodded he sat down next to me and we opened the box together there was a letter. (Here's a visual of the letter.)

Dear peter,

          I know that it's been five years since you died but trust me i'm doing everything i possibly can to get you back your brother has been a mess he misses more than you would ever know and Morgan wants to meet you she's heard a lot of stories about you. Mom and i just want to hug you and never let go but if something happens to me take care of Morgan and Harley okay?

I miss you kiddo i wish i could see your smile and hear your laugh once everything with Thanos ends i'll never leave you peter never again. But obviously you're reading this letter which means something happened there's a hard drive in the box all you have to do is plug it into your computer and it'll link to your suit, and AI just trust me kiddo it's a good thing i promise. Then say hello after you've plugged the drive into your computer.

I love you so much Peter Benjamin Stark and i can't wait to see what you do next. 
                       Love, Dad ❤️

I looked back at Harley with tears streaming down my face he hugged me and kissed my forehead softly. "I'm sorry Harley i tried to be strong and keep going but it's so hard i miss him....i miss dad."

"I know peter why don't you try the hard drive like dad said."

I nodded slowly then i walked towards my desk with the hard drive like dad said and plugged it into my computer and waited a second before it loaded i sighed and ran a hand through my hair and then. "Hello?" I said.

"Hey kiddo." A voice replied from behind.

"Pete turn around!" Harley exclaimed.

I turned and saw a hologram of my dad looking at me i couldn't form words i was so in shock and i don't even know what's going on at this point my dad is standing right in front of me. "Are you going to stand there frozen peter?" He asked.

"How are you here you died i watched you die dad!"

"Peter calm down i know i'm not really here do you want me to explain?"

I nodded really fast, "Kiddo i uploaded my consciousness to that hard drive that you just plugged into your computer i can talk to you like i'm actually here i worked on it while i was trying to get you back." He explained.

"H-honestly that's cool but you have no idea how much i miss you dad i read your letter i'll do my best i promise."

"I'll still be able to help you kiddo i'm in your suit too."

"What about Karen?"

"She's still in the original suit i made you don't worry."

"O-okay."

"H-hi dad."

"Hey Harley are you looking out for your brother and sister?" Dad asked turning to Harley.

"Yeah i am."

"Good well you guys should be going."

"R-right we should get to Ned's house Pete."

"Bye dad love you." We said in unison.

"Bye i love you both 3,000."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End of Chapter 35