Chapter 36: Lost {30 day challenge}

So there's a challenge i learned about from a friend of mine and i wanted to try it out this is a fun one so don't be afraid of the title.

Anyway on with the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The team is getting ready to go on a trip and what would that trip be? They're going to the zoo and hopefully it turns out well and when i say hopefully i have not an inch of hope it will turn out the way they want it to be. As they all got on the bus Steve was going over the rules....again. "Rule #1 stay with your buddy at all times."

Peter raised his hand, "Yes Peter."

"No disrespect Mr. Rogers but why are we going over the rules for the tenth time rules keep people in check and in line but if you keep this up i'm going to web your mouth shut because i already know the rules."

Steve flat out ignored Peter's question and Peter raised his sleeve to show the web shooter on his wrist. "I'm not joking Mr. Rogers."

"Alright does everyone know their buddy system?"

"Bucky you're with Sam, Nat you're with Scott, Tony you're with me, and Peter you're with Clint got it?"

"Can we-" Sam was about to ask but Steve read his mind.

"No you cannot switch partners." He said.

"You think i like being paired up with him Sam?" Mr. Stark asked.

"That's not nice Mr. Stark." Peter said.

"Alright let's go." Scott said.

Then they were off driving only twenty minutes away from the compound to the Central Park zoo Peter was excited the last time he went to the zoo was with uncle Ben and he loved going to the aquarium especially the sea turtles they're his favorite animals to see at the zoo.

They exited the bus and paid for the tickets then split up into their groups Clint wanted to see the monkeys so that's where they went first. "Okay everyone meet back at the entrance in two hours." Steve said before leaving.

Peter didn't get a chance to tell Clint where he wanted to go and the two hours were almost up and then when he was able to he slipped away from Clint walking toward the aquarium and watching the sea turtles he didn't even notice the two hours being over so he watched the turtles swim around he got some great pictures to show aunt may too.

The team was over by the entrance of the zoo waiting for Clint and Peter only to see Clint walking towards them. "Clint where's Peter?" Sam asked.

"I thought he was with you guys?"

"You lost the kid c'mon man you have three kids of your own!" Tony yelled.

"Did you even listen to when i was telling the rules?!" Steve yelled.

"No i stopped after you repeated them for the fifth time!"

Nat exclaimed, "Would you all shut up and find peter!" They all walked around the zoo desperately trying to find the spider-ling but couldn't nobody had a clue to where Peter could've run off too i mean the kid does get distracted and wanders off but he always checks in but he doesn't have his phone so the team can't contact him.

"Do you guys know what peter wanted to see when we got here?" Bucky asked.

Then it clicked tony knew exactly where his s- i mean where peter was and so he headed straight that way ignoring the argument that his friends were having. He walked into the aquarium and saw peter sitting on the floor in front of the sea turtles and fish swimming in the tank.

"Knew i'd find you here kid you scared the heck out of me." said Tony.

Peter looked towards his mentor and smiled that innocent adorable smile that's only seen rarely this is the most happy and content Tony has seen the kid in a while peter glanced at the clock. "I'm sorry Mr. Stark i didn't know it was time to go we should get back to the team shouldn't we?" The teen asked.

Tony sat down next to peter and laughed a little, "Nah we don't have to leave just yet i thought Clint lost you why'd you wander off?"

"I didn't wander off Mr. Stark Clint kept dragging me to places he wanted to go and i couldn't tell him i wanted to come here so before it was time to leave i thought i could come here for a few minutes and watch the sea turtles." Peter explained.

"Why'd you want to watch the sea turtles any particular reason?"

Tony knew about peter's history all of the good and bad but he knew what the kid was going through because at a young age he lost his parents too. And to see it effect peter as much as it did is astonishing because peter has been happy genuinely happy. "There is a particular reason my uncle Ben use to take me to the zoo when i was younger and all we did was watch the sea turtles swim in this tank and it was calming."

"It helps me remember him so as i get older i won't forget him." Peter finished.

"Alright but kiddo we gotta go." Tony said.

They both got up and walked out the entrance to the aquarium and walked back to the team who were relieved to see the boy they got on the bus and drove back to the compound ready to eat some food and go to sleep after the long day they had.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End of Chapter 36