Chapter 104: Twins

(Alright guys, for this chapter as you can tell by the title, is with Peter having a twin. You'll definitely like who I chose to be Peter's twin.)

Dylan O'Brien as Shaun Parker! (Cue Teen Wolf and Maze Runner fan girls or boys, cause your girl doesn't discriminate 😌💅)

Anyway on with the story!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter was up and out of bed getting ready for school, he had ten minutes to get there, and he absolutely hated when his alarm wouldn't go off. He rushed to get dressed and stumbled out of his room, going to the kitchen, and grabbing an apple.

He saw his twin Shaun standing by the front door, he smiled at him and held Peter's backpack with everything in it. "10 minutes, better than last time." Shaun said.

"Yeah, yeah, I slept in a little history is kicking my butt." Peter said, grabbing his backpack from his brother. They both walked out of the door and headed to school.

They may be twins, but Peter and Shaun are polar opposites, the only thing they're similar personality wise is both of them being quiet. Peter was always observant while Shaun was very in tune and curious.

What was funny as well, was the fact Peter was the older twin, most always assume Shaun was older. They weren't even identical either so whenever they told others they were twins they'd get shocked looks. Apparently, fraternal twins weren't a thing?

May was grateful to have her boys, they were a family unit she has no idea what she'd do without them. She loved them both to pieces, sure they'd drive her crazy, but she wouldn't have it any other way.

Whenever either of them was hurt or upset they'd just sit together in silence understanding that the other needed the peace and quiet. Though Peter was always more protective of the two of them. Shaun often found himself being bullied, mostly for being a freak, as his peers would call him.

He'd always tell Peter not to get involved, as it would be worse for the both of them. The last thing Shaun needed was for his brother getting hurt, protecting him. Sometimes he'd talk back to his bullies, but that'd result in a black eye.

He felt good standing up for himself, but at the same time it became even harder to get them off his back. After Shaun and Peter took the subway to school, it was literal miracle they weren't late.

They met up with Ned in Chemistry Lab, zooming around from class to class, Shaun wondered if the day was over with. He'd glance at clock and would count the seconds up until school was over.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter and Shaun walked out of the doors of their school building and began walking home, What Shaun  didn't know was that his brother was a normal teenage high schooler by day, and a vigilante by nightfall. But he did however notice, that Peter had been acting weird.

After they got to Mr. Delmar's Deli grabbing some food Shaun said he had to go to the library and study some. So he and Peter went their separate ways, Peter told his brother that he was heading home.

Shaun stayed at the library for a few hours and headed out when sun went down, he started walking along the quiet streets of New York. Shaun loved the nighttime, mostly because of the sky being littered with stars.

Peter's thing was science while Shaun's was astronomy. He loved everything about space, when he graduated high school moving onto college, he wanted to be an astronomer.

As he kept walking he was pulled into an alley, he looked up and saw two guys pointing guns in his face. "Give us everything you got kid." One guy said.

Shaking in fear Shaun held his arms up, "A- All I have is textbooks, I don't have any m- money." Shaun said.

"He's lying!" Another guy said. Shaun was terrified, all he wanted was to get home to his brother and aunt. They definitely wouldn't believe this story. Just as one of the men was about to attack, and figure came out and took their weapons.

It was Spider-Man, he'd come to save Shaun! He gasped in awe, this may be the craziest yet amazing thing to have ever happened in his life. Spider-Man spoke, "It's not nice to steal from a kid, why don't you pick on somebody your own size? Perhaps a superhero, to level the playing field."

Both of the hostiles scowled, and began attacking the young hero. Spider-Man dodged their punches with ease and defeated them, he walked up to Shaun. "Hold on, we're gonna swing for a second." He told him.

Spider-Man or Peter picked Shaun up and swung to the top of a building, it was quite exhilarating, it almost felt as if he was flying. Shaun sighed gratefully.

"Thanks Spider-Man, you saved my life." Shaun thanked.

"You're welcome." Spider-Man replied.

Shaun laughed, "My brother is going to flip when I tell him you saved me."

"That's cool Sh- I mean kid." Shaun's eyes grew wide, he never told Spider-Man his name, so how did he know? Peter started freaking out internally, he royally screwed that up.

"H- How do you know my name? I never told you! What kind of sorcery is this?!" Shaun was now freaking out.

"H- Hey, dude c- calm down, I'm sorry. Just hear me out, I'm gonna take off my mask, you know me as someone else. Just don't shout to all the world." Peter said, Shaun nodded but covered his eyes, wanting to give the masked hero privacy.

Peter took off his mask and waited, he was really telling his brother who he was. After months of living a double life. He couldn't quite believe it for himself, "Y- You can look now." He said.

Shaun uncovered his eyes looking up to see his brother, he and Peter stood in silence for a moment. He didn't know what to say, "P- Peter?" He questioned.

"H- Hi Shaun." Peter stuttered.

Shaun exclaimed, "Holy crepe, my brother's a superhero! Y- you're an actual superhero! This is awesome!"

"Wait, you're not mad? That I didn't tell you?" Peter asked.

"Why would I be? You were just keeping me and May safe, wait does Aunt May know? About you being Spider-Man?" Shaun asked.

"No because if she knew she'd freak out, and when she freaks out I freak out and it becomes a whole thing." Peter said.

"Y- You saved me." Shaun murmured, he walked closer to Peter and smiled. 'My twin is a superhero, this is the best day ever! Well besides the fact I almost died."

"Yeah, I'm glad you're okay. I was a little scared." Peter said.

Shaun hugged him, "I'm okay Pete, I do however wanna go home. So could we go now?" He asked.

Peter nodded, slipping his mask back on and grabbing Shaun before swinging back to their apartment. Luckily they got home before their Aunt. (Honestly, I really liked writing this one.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End of Chapter 104