Chapter 118: Vibe Check

(Alright everyone, Mia, *points to self* has returned, I'm implementing myself into the chapter, since it's been a while. Also, I hope you guys are doing okay. Another thing, this chapter is based off the video Vibe Check that's at the top, just scroll past the IronDad & Spiderson book cover up there ^)

Anyway on with the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While Mia was walking down the hallway in the avengers compound, the lights went out and she was grabbed from behind. She couldn't see, something black was over her head, but could make out the dim overhead light, and outline of a table. The cover was pulled off her head, and as her eyes adjusted to the new environment, she saw Peter, Ned, Shuri, and MJ.

"Oh hey guys, ummm... where am I?" She asked.

"You have been summoned to the house of vibes, for your vibe check! State your name!" Peter exclaimed.

"Pete, you already know my name." Mia replied.

"It's for research purposes!" Shuri shouted.

"Okay, chill out Shuri, and what's this about me passing the vibe check?"

"You need to state your name before we can continue." Ned told his friend.

Mia sighed, playing along with their shenanigans, "I'm Mia, I'm not telling you my last name for security reasons." (That goes for you guys too lol.)

Peter leaned forward pressing his hands against the metal table, "And is it true MIA, that you are the most innocent bean on the planet?" He questioned.

"I mean, that's what all of my friends say, including you guys." Mia answered.

"Oh my god! She answered with such poise and innocence!" MJ exclaimed, putting on a fake enthusiastic tone.

"MJ! You're supposed to be more enthusiastic!" Ned facepalmed.

MJ scoffed, laughing at Ned's comment, "You know I don't do emotions."

Mia looked at her other friend, "Wait, MJ, you let them kidnap me?!"

MJ rolled her eyes and went back to reading her book, "I was forced to be here."

Peter laughed. "Besides, we didn't kidnap you."

"We're just holding you in a room against your will and questioning you." Shuri said.

Mia gave a straight look at Shuri, "Shuri, sweetie, you just gave the definition of kidnapping, these handcuffs are a little excessive don't you think?" Mia gestured to her hands, that were cuffed.

"We didn't want you to escape!" Shuri exclaimed.

"Kidnapping is not a vibe!" Mia yelled.

"She's switching up on you three." MJ said, suppressing a laugh.

"Hold on, wait a minute- Mia, is it also true that you just got a t-shirt that reads: "It's a beautiful day to leave me alone"?" Peter asked.

"Yep, because that's how I feel when I'm done with human interaction." Mia replied.

"Where did you get that shirt, I need it." MJ said.

"My mom got it off of Amazon." Mia told her friend.

MJ gave a thumbs up, "Nice."

"Anyway, can I go now? We already know I passed the vibe check." Mia said, flipping her hair out of her face.

"No, we need to question you more." Peter said.

Mia sighed, "Do you want my blunt autistic side to come out? Because I can, and will end your entire careers."

"We may have done this wrong." Ned whispered.

"Come on, when have my calculations ever been wrong?" Ned and Shuri looked at each other and then turned back to Peter.

"Well..." Ned trailed, running through the many times where Peter's plan's had blown up in their faces, speaking of blowing up, there was o e time they didn't check an ingredient on their chemistry project. And it quite literally, blew up in their faces, but that's another story for another time.

Peter groaned, as his plan backfired, "Shut up, that was one time."

"Are we sure we shouldn't be questioning Peter about the vibe check? Cause... this seems a little problematic." Mia said.

"Ma'am, who are you to talk about being problematic?" Shuri asked.

"Tik Toker's are pretty problematic, there are a few who aren't, but still. Peter, you basically kidnapped Mia, that is not a vibe my guy."

"MJ, it's 'boyfriend' correct yourself before you wreck yourself sis." Mia said.

"Mia go ahead and say it." Ned said, giving up.

"Peter Benjamin Parker! You have brought hateration and holleration into this dancery! And thus, have failed the vibe check!" Mia exclaimed, then she held up her hands.

"How! What the heck did I do?!" Peter asked.

"I'd like to go watch Stranger Things now." Everyone laughed and Peter
uncuffed Mia, before going up to the living room. And agreeing they'd try to see if Tony could pass the vibe check. But, that's another story for another time. (Do you guys wanna see if Tony can pass the vibe check? 😏)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End of Chapter 118