Chapter 15: Kidnapped

This chapter is a new one it's where Natasha is Peter's mom I know I've done a lot of IronDad chapters so I decided to switch it up a little bit so I hope you're not tired with the IronDad one shots.

Anyway on with the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peter's POV

I said bye to Ned and started walking to the front of the school and waited a few minutes for Happy to pick me up I assumed he wasn't coming so I started to walk home. As I was walking my spidey senses started buzzing only a little bit so I ignored it since it didn't seem major.

Then it started to act more crazy so I looked around the crowded streets of New York but didn't see anything or anyone so I kept walking but then turned into an alley and waited a few seconds.

When i turned around to walk out of the alley I felt a pinch in my neck then everything went black and I woke up in a chair tied up. "Hello?" I asked as my voice echoed, "Hello?!" I repeated again while shouting.

"I see your awake." Said a voice.

"Who are you and why am I here?"

"That's none of your concern but we would like to know how to get inside the avengers compound and your going to tell us."

I started laughing and they stared at me confused.

"You really think I know how to get inside a heavily guarded place with an assassin, a literal god, a man who when he becomes angry he turns into a giant, and a man originally from the 1940s who became indestructible."

"You must be asking for your death wish pal."

"If you don't help us get inside we will kill everyone you love." The man threatened.

"The I'm gonna kill your loved ones to get you to help us cliché guess what all of the people I love are already dead."

(Cinema sins would be proud of peter)

"My parents died when I was six, my uncle died when I was fourteen, and my aunt died a few months ago." I'm not about to tell these idiots about my mom being black widow I know she'll find me I just have to wait.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Natasha's POV

I walked into the kitchen to grab a water but I noticed peter wasn't home yet so I asked F.R.I.D.A.Y if peter got home and when she said he wasn't even there when Happy came to pick him up that was when I started to panic I suited up and got the team. "Guys peter isn't with Happy check the traffic cams on downtown ten minutes ago now." I said sternly.

Tony checked the cameras and found peter walking into an alley then three men carried him in a white van. We tracked the license plate to a warehouse and were closing in on them. "What's up with bad guys and warehouses to be honest couldn't you have even tried to put more effort?" I heard peter ask.

"How did you-" the guy started to say before peter cut him off.

"I can smell the rusty pipes, I can hear the water dripping from the ceiling and you guys seem to average to be kidnappers."

"That's my boy." I thought.

Me and the team emerged from the outside of the building then we went in. I saw the man have a gun to Peter's head. "Let go of the boy or I'll shoot." Tony threatened.

"Hi Mr. Stark." Peter said.

"How do you know tony stark?" The guy asked.

"I told you this ten times I'm an intern at Stark Industries."

"You guys are really dumb."

"Also you're out of ammo." Peter said distracting the man.

Tony fired a warning shot telling the guys to back away from peter and they did. The police got here ten minutes later and took them away we went back to the compound we walked into the living room and I hugged peter. "Peter I was worried about you."

"I know I'm sorry mom I should've waited for Happy but I waited for him for twenty minutes before walking on my way home then those guys took me."

"It's okay peter just wait for Happy next time."

"I will."

"Good." I kissed his forehead and ruffled his hair. "That kidnapping was poorly executed tho."

"Yeah those guys were asking me on how to get in here but I wouldn't help them."

"Good job my little spider."

"Thanks mom."

"Do you have homework?" I asked.

"No mom it's Friday and if I did I would've just handed it to the teacher once class was over."

"Want to watch a movie and before you ask no Star Wars."

I earned a puppy face and I couldn't resist that's my weakness. "Fine which one?" I asked with a smile. (*Le Gasp* Natasha Romanoff is smiling I just blew your minds people)

"The last Jedi."

"Okay I'll setup the movie in the cinema room and you get the ice cream."

He exclaimed, "Yes!"

I went to the cinema room and got the movie ready then peter came in with two small cartons of ice cream and sat down next to me we ate our ice cream and watched the movie then went to bed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peter's POV

The minute I went to sleep I started having a nightmare about I don't know what something that scared me in the past not the deaths of my parents or Uncle Ben and Aunt May. I don't know I guess it was a monster I couldn't make out what it was all I know it scared the crap out of me and I couldn't fall back asleep no matter how much I tried.

I left my bedroom and found the music room with a huge grand piano so I sat down and started playing some notes until I started playing a song. I eventually stopped playing and got up from the piano still afraid of going back to sleep. I crept to my mom's room and I walked up to her and tapped her shoulder.

Tip: Never ever tap a highly trained assassin on the shoulder while their sleeping. She grabbed my hand and jolted awake and let me just say I was terrified even though she's my mom but just to mention she's freaking black widow....Black Widow! "Peter sweetie what are you doing up?"

"I uh I'm sorry I'll just go now."

"Peter you can tell me anything but answer my question." She said sternly.

Another tip: You can never get anything and I mean anything pass my mom she's basically a human lie detector "Okay but can you please let go of my hand your nails are digging into my skin." She let go and I winced in pain. "I'm so sorry Pete."

"I-it's okay mom."

"Now why are you awake at two am in the morning?"

"I-I had a n-nightmare." I said looking down at the floor.

"What was it about?" She asked.

"I don't know but it was scary and I woke up."

"Why didn't you come to me until now?"

"Because I thought I would bother you."

"Peter Benjamin Romanoff you would never bother me if you were scared of something." She looked at me with soft eyes.

"I don't know if I can get back to sleep."

"Okay then come here."

"Did you have a nightmare too?" I asked.

She was quiet so I knew she did. "Was it about the red room?" She nodded. I went to the left side of her bed and climbed in she held out her arms telling me to let her cuddle me which I didn't mind because I wanted too. So I laid down while she was holding me and combing her fingers through my hair humming a Russian lullaby. "I love you peter."

"I love you too mom." With that I fell asleep peacefully in my mom's arms as she hummed a Russian lullaby.

Did you guys like Mama Spider and Spiderson? I'll write more superfamily chapters at least to give you guys a break from IronDad.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End of Chapter 15