Chapter 34

Dimitri and I amble our way down to the lobby. There is a somberness in the atmosphere. Guess the events from last night are still weighing heavily on everyone's minds.

I glance around in shock when I realize Aubree wasn't here already because I figure she would be the first one down tapping her heal with impatience. As I'm about to comment on Aubree's absence I'm pulled from Dimitri into a different set of arms. Tray places a sloppy kiss against my cheek.

"Good morning beautiful," he says with eyes once again dancing with merriment. Nice to see the old Tray is back.

"Morning Tray. Ready to ride some rides?"

"You offering for me to get a ride darling?" He say wiggling an eyebrow. "Because if so I'm more then game."

"Alard." Dimitri growls. "Hands off. Find your own," he commands pulling me away from Tray and into his arms.

"Why find my own when you did all the work for me and brought me her all tied up with a bow."

Dimitri glares and I laugh. Tray is definitely back to being Tray. I'm glad he's back to normal the other Tray scares me.

After a few more minutes Mason and Lucan joins us. Both look like they could have used a few more hours of sleep.

"Morning," Lucan says with tired eyes. "Do I look as crappy as I feel?"

"You look how you always do. Like shit." Tray tells him. 

Lucan flips him the bird, "thanks man love you to."

Tray makes kissy faces at him, "anytime baby."

Lucan lunges at Tray but before he can make contact Mason holds him back. "Haven't we had enough fights in the last twenty four hours?"

"Speaking of fights where is Ryder?" Dimitri asks glancing around.

"Let me go Mason I'm not going to punch him." Slowly Mason releases Lucan, but stays close just in case he needs to intervene. "I ended up staying with Ryder last night. Trust me he is in no condition to join us. In fact he was still passed out when I left."

"Maybe he will meet up with us later." I add sounding hopeful.

"Perhaps." Lucan says with a shrug. "Though doubtful he continued to drink once we made it back to his room."  

Poor Ryder. Loving someone you can't be with is never easy. I know that one oh too well.

"He better get his shit together for the show tomorrow." Dimitri states.

Tray throws an arm over Dimitri's shoulders which he shrugs off, "cool it. Ryder has never not been at a show he isn't going to start now. He'll take today to get his head on straight and he will be focused tomorrow. Aubree is the unknown in all of this."

"Yeah I've never seen her lose her cool like that before." Mason adds.

"Goes to show she is human." Lucan says with a laugh.

"I was starting to think she might actually be a robot," Dimitri inputs laughing. Lucan nods his head in agreement and they fist bump.

I slap them both upside their heads. Dimitri rubs the back of his head, "what the fuck was that for?"

"Making fun of my friend." I tell him crossing my arms and glaring at them.

"Oh fuck the girls are already starting to ban together." Mason says eyeing me with fright. "This is not good. Abandon ship!"

Before I can say anything more Madison's voice draws our attention. "Since Aubree isn't feeling well this morning she asked me to give you guys your wrist bands for the park. You need these to get into the park and instead of using money just have these scanned instead."