Chapter 52

*trigger warning assault*

When I approach the two guys running security I keep my fingers crossed that someone who will recognize me as Dimitri's girlfriend is working and will let me in. Sadly lady luck isn't on myside. I don't recognize either guy blocking the gate. I'm fucked. I don't have my ID nor my phone to show a picture of Dimitri and I together has proof. I have to try anyways.

"Can I see an ID please," one of the asks me.

Here goes nothing. "Funny story I misplaced mine though I'm leaning more towards someone stole it." I even bat my eyelashes at him.

"Sorry no ID no entrance," he says shaking his head.

"But I'm Dimitri's girlfriend. All you have to do is check his Instagram account and you would see."

"Sure you are," the other guy laughs, "so is every other person who has tried to get thought. We need you leave."

They aren't going to let me through. I need to find somewhere I can hide out till the show is over and when I'm not there they will realize that something is wrong. Dimitri may not care, but at least Tray will. He won't leave me abandoned in Boston with no ID, no money and no phone. 

"Can you please tell me what time it is?" 

The one guard checks his phone, "its almost 8:30."

"Thank you," I say walking away in search of a bar or café close by I can hid out in till the show is over. 

The show was suppose to start at seven so they haven't gone on stage yet. I have a few hours to kill before they are officially done and heading back to the bus. Once they make it back Aubree with notice I'm not on the bus and let the guys know. Usually if they start at seven they are heading back to the bus anywhere between 11:30 and 12 and since we are leaving right away for the next show tomorrow they will make it back to the busses as fast as they can. So I'll make sure I'm back to the gate by eleven and once I'm spotted they will let me threw.

I will then be able to leave this awful night behind me. Maybe by then Tray will have been able to talk some sense into Dimitri and we can be working towards forgiveness. No matter what though Aubree will be firing Madison. I will not tolerate her being around after all this shit. Aubree did say one more screw up by her and she was gone. I would more rank this as a screw up. The thought of watching Madison be forced to leave brings a smile to my lips.

Luckily I don't have to search for long before I come across a dive bar and am only a few blocks away from the concert venue. I stand in the door for a moment allowing my eyes to adjust to the dim interior. The place is your typical bar just really small. A few tables are sprinkled thorough out with the bar being along one wall. The locals are more than likely the only ones who walk in the door, which is more than perfect for me. 

As I run my eyes around I notice the place is really dead. There are a few older men sitting at the bar and a group of younger guys sitting towards the back, but everyone's eyes are glued to me when I enter. As though they know I don't belong, but I don't have any other options at this point. 

Ignoring the gawking I take a seat at the bar as far away from everyone I can get. The female bartender stands eyeing me for a moment as though she is trying to figure out where she has seen me before. I glance down and see Steel Wolf across her tank top. Bingo. A fan I might be able to use this to my advantage.

She approaches me still eyeing me. When she reaches me she leans her elbows on the bar and whispers. "I know this may be way out there, but are you Dimitri Brandt's girlfriend?"

I greatly appreciate the fact she whispered her questions because I want as little attention as possible. So I answer her honestly not only because she seemed to be trying to keep my secret a secret, but also because there was something in her eyes telling me I could trust her. With being in an unfamiliar city and no money I need all the help I can get.