Author Note - Final

Hope you enjoyed the emotional roller coaster of Skylar and Dimitri as much as I enjoyed writing this story. I can not thank those enough who have left comments or voted. You have no idea how much of a part you played in supporting my drive to write. Knowing that someone was waiting for me to post an update made me want to post as often as life allowed me because I also know what it's like to have to wait for someone to post the next chapter.

I have a confession I would like to share with you amazing readers. This book was loosely based on my and my husband's relationship. Our love story is what created this book.

- Meeting on a speed dating website when Skylar and Dimitri were 18 truly happened in my life with my husband and me

- Dimitri and Skylar trying to date twice and him leaving her for someone new all based on truth from my life

- Dimitri being in the army. My husband was in the army.

-Renegade is based on my horse Ranger.

- Dimitri and Skylar being friends for years same goes for my husband and me

- Skylar moving to be with Dimitri. In real life he moved from the East Cost to the midwest to be with me.

- The story Skylar remembers on the way to the concert about someone asking if she has met her soulmate all true.

- The name of the band is actually the name him and a friend came up with when they were younger if they were ever going to start a rock band.

- As you know from a previous note the Leukemia turn Mono happened to me when I was still in school.

- The proposal happened the sameish in real life. My husband asked me to marry him while I was riding Ranger and we did have an audience.  

- Dimitri's words when he asked Skylar to marry him were the actual words my husband used. 

- Dimitri calling Skylar wench in his head my husband calls me that all the time

Even though Skylar's POV has come to an end we still have Dimitri POV to explore and I have some ideas for some short stories that will be based on them. Like you I'm not ready to say goodbye to this couple just yet. Plus you will continue to see their relationship in the up coming books. I plan to have a book for each member of Steel Wolf (even though that was never in the original plans, but things change). I have rough ideas for each of the guys. The first one is....well turn the page to find out.