Dimitri's POV (Chapters 4 - 6)

Because y'all are so wonderful I couldn't help myself in writing another. Plus when the creative juices are flowing you write. It has been interesting going back and writing the story again when they were fighting the inevitable, but it's also been fun watching them fall all over again.  Makes me love Dimitri's character more than I already do. Enjoy!

Dimitri POV Chapter 4 - 6

A loud knock on my door wakes me from my slumber. I glace at the clock and see it's only six in the morning. Aubree said we had to be back on the bus by eight. A groan slips from my lips and I try to hide under the pillow to get at least another hour of sleep. But the persistent knocking prevents me from slipping into a word where I can be with Skylar. 

I toss the blanket off the bed and in only my boxers I stomp to the door. Regretfully I swing the door open without checking who it was because if I had I would've left her in the hallway. Madison stands on the other side of the door in only a trench coat. Seriously. A trench coat. This girl has watched way to many romcoms. 

"Go away Madison. I'm not in the mood," I tell her closing the door in her face, but she stops the door by placing her foot in the way. Since I'm not one to physically hurt a women I open the door partly and lean against it. No way am I inviting her in. 

"Dimitri," she signs running her eyes all over me and making me wish I had put her clothes on. 

Don't get me wrong she's a good looking women and the old Dimitri would have been all over her, but I'm trying to be better. For myself and her. Granted this change only happened a few months back because I remember when the guys and I had first seen Madison I reminded them how it was my turn with the assistant. But I never tried anything even though on more than one occasion she made it known she would be willing. 

"What do you want? You are cutting into my sleep time." I tell her keeping all emotion from my voice. 

She runs her fingers down my naked chest and I have to prevent myself from recoiling from her touch. Not her fault I'm not interested, but the more disinterest I show the harder she tries. Maybe I should just sleep with her and once she gets what she wants she will leave me alone. Or she will never leave you alone my inner voice tells me. Fuck. With how she's been acting I wouldn't be surprised if she got me into her bed she would keep wanting more. More I can't even give Skylar and I love her. 

Nope. Stay strong Dimitri. One night of being burred in a wet pussy is not worth the fall out that would occur. And heaven forbid I'd have to deal with a jealous female trying to stake their claim around Skylar. No thank you. Now I wouldn't mind Skylar knocking on my door in only a trench coat. The part of my body that had been quietly resting spring to life at the thought of being lost in Skylar's body.

Madison's eyes drift down to my manhood and a dark glint comes though her eyes thinking my erection is for her. "To help you with this," she says running her hands over the front of my boxers. Normally my dick would spring to attention at the feeling of fingers running over him, but instead he deflates. He too only want Skylar and to think it has been years since I last had her under me. He's had other women since then, but now he too wants only Skylar. 

I'm more fucked up then I thought. Here is a more than willing women and I can't keep my dick up. I can't even keep my thoughts on the women in front of me. No instead they drift to someone who I don't have a chance in hell with.

"Well as you can see he don't need any help."

Her eyes flash anger at me. She's not use to being told no. Not my problem. Before she can respond my room's phone start to ring. I have never been so grateful for one of Aubree's wake up calls.