Chapter 69

I was wrong so very wrong. My head is still spinning days later from all the different options that could be installed on a bus. We had spent the rest of the day viewing and discussing all the options available to us. I was growing so board with it all I had begged Tray to come out and put me out of my misery, but he denied claiming he had a date he needed to get ready for.

Dimitri continued to ask my for my opinion on everything and as much as I apricated the gesture I was half tempted to fake being sick and hiding in the bathroom till he was ready to leave. Even after hours of review everything we still did not leave with a bus. He has the type of bus he wanted picked out, but we still needed to decide on what went in on the inside.

So we went home with packets and packets of possible interior designs. Over the next few days he made me spend hours going over them selecting different options. The guys did come over for a lazy movie night saving me from another night of talking about buses at one point. 

I was growing frustrated with Dimitri and when I shared with Tray my feelings Tray pointed out that Dimitri was probably fixating on this whole bus thing to keep his mind off waiting for my results. After that I lightened up and put in more of an effort. The day of our interview and photo shoot Dimitri sent in our finalized plans to the company. They assured him everything would be completed in time and to his high standards.

I was sitting at the kitchen island waiting for Dimitri to join me so we could leave. He had coerced me into joining him for a shower and now we were running slightly behind. I had warned him that this would happen if we tried to save water, but he wouldn't hear of it. We didn't even go all the way and were still running late. Dimitri showed me there were other ways to bring out pleasure under the warm spray of water. 

Finally I heard him coming down the stairs and sent out a quick text to Aubree letting her know we were leaving soon. I was surprised she hadn't texted yelling at us for being late, but I think the possible illness hanging over out heads was influencing her decisions. Though I wish everyone would treat me as the normally would.

Dimitri enters the room looking as fresh as a daisy while I was feeling anything but. I hadn't thrown up in a while, but I was still feeling slightly weak. Even with all the lazy days going over packets of options for buses I still wasn't feeling rested. Though that might have to do with laying awake at night. Ever since getting the blood work done I've been feeling extremely anxious. Every time my phone rings I jump to answer hoping the doctor is calling to tell me everything is okay, but no suck luck.

I called Vanessa and we cried. She asked me if I wanted her to come out, but I told her no. Everything was under control and I would see her soon. She told me how her and Keith were now a couple and how happy she was. I was glad the two of them found their happy ending, but I had a nagging feeling more was going on than what she was letting on. I figured I'd drill her more on when I saw her in person. Still need to talk to my parents and the longer I was putting this off the worse I know it was going to be, but I didn't want to them low of me for changing my course in life.

They were always dead set on my going to collage, so I did. My career choice was all me and they more than supported what I wanted to do. I had known I wanted to be a teacher for as long as I could remember. But now I was going into a new line of work that didn't require my degree and so the paper would be sitting there collecting dust. But at the same time they have always supported me in whatever I wanted to do and I really wanted to give this new job a try. Just waiting on that clean bill of health.

"Ready to go babe," Dimitri calls from the door sneaking past me while I was lost in my thoughts.

I hop down from the chair. "Coming," I holler walking over to him.